Thread: Was a member while back Yall, lost my sign in stuff. welcome me back please.

Hybrid View

1. #1 Was a member while back Yall, lost my sign in stuff. welcome me back please. 
    I was a member here a while back, but went and lost all my info in old comp. Wasn't a 'regular' par say, but was sure nuff here watching and looking, made a few posts, anyway, glad I found ya'll again. kippy ki yi yay babies.:p

Quote Originally Posted by llongoria View Post
    I was a member here a while back, but went and lost all my info in old comp. Wasn't a 'regular' par say, but was sure nuff here watching and looking, made a few posts, anyway, glad I found ya'll again. kippy ki yi yay babies.:p
    Welcome back! Who were you "before"?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Welcome back! Who were you "before"?
    either llongoria, or llongoria0. There aint another conservative underground forum is there?? hm seem to recall the last one being extremely active and BLUE. :)
    I believe in America, I don't believe in abortion or pro choice. I believe everyone has a right to come to America LEGALLY, not ILLEGALLY. I believe in my right to bear arms. I believe the borders need to be closed to immigrants coming over here illegally. I believe in freedom of speech. I believe in the CONTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES & THE CONSTITUTION OF TEXAS "yall".
    http://thedailysportspage.blogspot.com/ I don't know whos blog it is, I just like it.
    I'll be your huckleberry

either llongoria, or llongoria0. There aint another conservative underground forum is there?? hm seem to recall the last one being extremely active and BLUE. :)
    There are a number of spin-off sites.

5. #5 eeesh kabab 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    There are a number of spin-off sites.
    then prolly got the wrong one. oh well, this ones just as good as the next, hope yall take me in.:D
    I believe in America, I don't believe in abortion or pro choice. I believe everyone has a right to come to America LEGALLY, not ILLEGALLY. I believe in my right to bear arms. I believe the borders need to be closed to immigrants coming over here illegally. I believe in freedom of speech. I believe in the CONTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES & THE CONSTITUTION OF TEXAS "yall".
    http://thedailysportspage.blogspot.com/ I don't know whos blog it is, I just like it.
    I'll be your huckleberry

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Welcome back home,sit a spell and gives us your opinion !