Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    No, I just can't believe 3 years after SCOTUS already ruled on this, some dimwit still doesn't get it.

The EPA can and should be regulating greenhouse gasses.

I respect the court's decision, the person who wrote the article does not.
    Normally someone that respects something doesn't use that kind of language in casual comments and neither did you before.
    i never agreed with you in the past but i respected your reasoned manner. You are not the same anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    He never has - he's just stopped playing like he did.
    Yeah, I aways kept my stance on the environment and GW a secret....

The first f-ing post I ever made on CU was in the Weather board...

I am at the point now where I'm pissed Al Gore ever got into the GW debate and made it more partisan then it had to be. There's plenty of people in the GOP that are not Jim Inhofs controlled by Energy Interests, and they would support smart legislation, but the whole issue has been muddied by f-ing partisan politics.

This summer has seen unprecedented weather/climate events. Next winter will too.

The EPA needs to step up and do what SCOTUS ordered them to do 3 years ago!!

Does VENABLE realize this is quickly becoming a National Security issue as 3rd world countries suffer massive crop losses and population migration? The DoD considers GW a very real National Security issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Normally someone that respects something doesn't use that kind of language in casual comments and neither did you before.
    i never agreed with you in the past but i respected your reasoned manner. You are not the same anymore.
    the f-ing was more directed at the stupidity of the person who wrote the article -- VENABLE??

Not the judges on SCOTUS.

I am equally upset at the EPA for dragging ass, waiting for some legislative direction. F-that. Do what SCOTUS told you to do. Regulate greenhouse gases!

Banned
    The court has been wrong before. Dred Scott anyone?? And please save the crap that a conservative court made the ruling. Having 4 strict constructionist justices does not give conservative a majority.
    At the time the court was right of center. FACT.

Last time I was in California, it looked to me like your air was a heck of a lot more
    polluted than our air here in Texas. Take care of your own backyard before you
    start trying to regulate mine. The EPA, the SCOTUS and the Hazlnut all need to
    butt out of our business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Last time I was in California, it looked to me like your air was a heck of a lot more
    polluted than our air here in Texas. Take care of your own backyard before you
    start trying to regulate mine. The EPA, the SCOTUS and the Hazlnut all need to
    butt out of our business.
    Let's see... Houston is #7 most polluted city and Dallas is #13.

So, all that talking out your collective asses has had some negative effect.

California is definitely the worst air quality in the country -- but the lone star state blows us away as far as greenhouse gas emissions. It's all that steak.

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    At the time the court was right of center. FACT.
    Bullshit. 4 conservative justices does not make the court right of center.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I honestly believe that every AGW alarmist - every TOOL that believes that humanity is big enough to effect the climate - should do the right thing and end their own life.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Bullshit. 4 conservative justices does not make the court right of center.
    This is the new math, you know, the one that turns a crowd of 350,000 into 85,000.

and by the way his references to politifact in other threads is suspect to me. I can only find liberal agencies using them.