1. #1 Obama Hauls Arizona Before the UN Human Rights Council 
    http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/...ights-council/

Apparently Barack Obama is not content to make a federal case out of his immigration feud with Arizona; he just made it an international one.

The president’s first-ever report on U.S. human rights to the UN Human Rights Council contains a rich vein of offensive material. So far, one aspect has not been reported: our petty president used the situation to bash Arizona’s immigration law — and possibly transfer jurisdiction over the law from Arizona to the UN. Throughout the report, which sounds like an Obama campaign speech, the president discusses “the original flaw” of the U.S. Constitution, America’s tolerance for slavery, and his version of our long and despicable history of discriminating against and oppressing minorities, women, homosexuals, and the handicapped. After each complaint, he addresses how he is delivering us from ourselves, patting himself on the back for such initiatives as ending “torture,” promoting Affirmative Action, and passing health care legislation.

In his section on “Values and Immigration,” he praised the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to provide better medical care for detainees and increase “Alternatives To Detention” (e.g., letting them go). Then he turned to the one state that has had the temerity to stand in his way of fundamentally transforming the American electorate:

A recent Arizona law, S.B. 1070, has generated significant attention and debate at home and around the world. The issue is being addressed in a court action that argues that the federal government has the authority to set and enforce immigration law. That action is ongoing; parts of the law are currently enjoined.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Banned
    Reading is not your strong suit.

Take two clicks to see right though this Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post

You're really slipping. You're even using the same verbiage now. Keep it up and the staff will lock you into the same policy as your satanicus account and not let you post until you answer questions.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post

I'm getting the idea you disagree with the OP. Pray tell why................
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Quote Originally Posted by RV Perse View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't planning on coming back for a couple of months, but your stupidity just lured me in. First you accuse Orroyo of being a sock. Well, newbie, he was here before me and that alone is 3+ years before you. He was also a mod for a while, but you're too stupid to know that.

Now you accuse Halznut of being Satanicus. Well, guess what, genius, he ain't. He's probably Logan's Papa, but I'm not sure of that.

And, btw, Articulate Ape wasn't me. He had the audacity to insult the Queen Bee of the Hive, but he wasn't me. I love the justification for timing him out -- he insulted a woman. If that was the case for banning, lacarnut would lhave been long gone. I guess it all depends upon which woman you insult.

Not everyone is Satanicus. And we all know who I am. :D
    Shhhhhh! Don't give it away yet! We are starved for quality entertainment.:D

Quote Originally Posted by RV Perse View Post
    Ah, ok. I'm Articulate Ape's sock. :D
    That'll work. Artie Perse.:D