Thread: The third investigation of Michael Mann goes down in flames...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    ONCE, as long as it is by a competent impartial committee. In other words, NOT by members of the Anthropogenic Global Warming Cult.
    How do you know that the judge who threw Ken Cuccinelli's ass to the curb isn't impartial? And, if you're so big on impartiality then why aren't you barking about Cuccinelli, a professed climate change denier, investigating Michael Mann?
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    How do you know that the judge who threw Ken Cuccinelli's ass to the curb isn't impartial? And, if you're so big on impartiality then why aren't you barking about Cuccinelli, a professed climate change denier, investigating Michael Mann?

We have had a cover up and we need an investigation. An investigator SHOULD be a skeptic, not an acolyte.

This is not a trial. If the investigation turns up something THEN it is a time for impartiality in the trial.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Resident Grump
    AGW is a myth a lie, a scam, a hoax perpetrated by a bunch of "scientists" thumping a doomsaying bandwagon.

I can remember a dozen doomsday prophecies over the last fifty years...guess what...we're still here

Anyone remember the Saturn Conjunction? The "scientific fact" that said that a planetary alignment mean massive quakes and widespread deaths in the millions?

I do. That was what..thirty years ago?

Not buying it, then, now or ever. These "models" go a hundred years into the future...paging HG Wells.... and as I seem to recall, one "noted scientist" (Flannery) said and I quote "It could be thousands of years".

I dont listen to panic mongers, nor do I place any credence in those whom I know have already lied. Once a liar, ALWAYS a liar.Thatisall.