Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Earl is back up to CAT 4. Man, this is gonna blow the holiday weekend out of the water for the East Coasters.
    Washington Post has an article regarding early payments of social security checks for those that live in the projected path of Earl. They will receive them either today or tomorrow.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Washington Post has an article regarding early payments of social security checks for those that live in the projected path of Earl. They will receive them either today or tomorrow.
    God...

Well Earl has brought FL beautiful weather today. The sky was deep blue and the winds out of the north pulled down some dry air.
    May the FORCE be with you!

If this storm does hit the east coast hard, i wonder what the economic impact will be? I.E. could this be something that could trigger a financial meltdown on Wall St? Please feel free to move this post as I know it is the weather forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    If this storm does hit the east coast hard, i wonder what the economic impact will be? I.E. could this be something that could trigger a financial meltdown on Wall St? Please feel free to move this post as I know it is the weather forum.
    A lot would depend on whether you're in a red state or a blue state and your ethnic background.