Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1 52% Of GOP Think Obama Sympathetic To Imposing Sharia Law 
    Banned ConHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell Motel
    Posts
    43
    http://www.alan.com/2010/08/31/52-of-gop-thinks-obama

    I'm going to guess that most of the members of this forum are part of that 52 percent. You guys are so misinformed!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    and... moved.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    486
    Of course he's sympathetic! At the present time Islam is the sworn enemy of the West, and you know the saying, "the enemy of my enemy...."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post

    I'm going to guess that most of the members of this forum are part of that 52 percent.
    Guess again, fuckwit.
    20010911
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    and... moved.
    It's more Whiny Zone than SLT, although it is definitely an SLT.
    20010911
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member malloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    http://www.alan.com/2010/08/31/52-of-gop-thinks-obama

    I'm going to guess that most of the members of this forum are part of that 52 percent. You guys are so misinformed!
    First off, retard, many members of this forum actually know what Sharia law is, and how it creeps into a society, unlike you who can probably barely manage to remember how to lace up and tie his shoes. Secondly, Alan Colmes. Seriously? What kind of fuckwit would ever think for a microsecond that a lefty idiot like Alan Colmes would get any semblance of respect on this board? I trust Alan Colmes about as much as I trust Al Gore, which is about as much I trust a hungry monkey with my banana.

    Were you dropped often as a child, or did you eat a lot of paint chips? Or are you just here to jerk people around, because people like that have a tendency to get taken care of.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    First off, retard, many members of this forum actually know what Sharia law is, and how it creeps into a society, unlike you who can probably barely manage to remember how to lace up and tie his shoes. Secondly, Alan Colmes. Seriously? What kind of fuckwit would ever think for a microsecond that a lefty idiot like Alan Colmes would get any semblance of respect on this board? I trust Alan Colmes about as much as I trust Al Gore, which is about as much I trust a hungry monkey with my banana.

    Were you dropped often as a child, or did you eat a lot of paint chips? Or are you just here to jerk people around, because people like that have a tendency to get taken care of.
    Well, obumble is the only "christian" I know of that is celebrating Ramadan.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpHunter View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.

    By the way you cowardly piece of shit, I've called you out. Get your worthless ass to the link below...

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=31426

    Or you can prove to everyone here that your a gutless coward and run and hide.
    Last edited by Zathras; 08-31-2010 at 07:52 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Well, obumble is the only "christian" I know of that is celebrating Ramadan.
    and refused to participate in the National day of prayer.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned ConHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell Motel
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    and refused to participate in the National day of prayer.
    The National day of prayer violates the Seperation of Church and State.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •