Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    How about "National Kick a Democrat In The Balls Day?"
    That would be great! Just like on Idiocracy. Morons love that shit.

That would account for your "women" too.
    All my womens can go. I got lots o womens.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I suggest some sort of rally with "Take Back America" or "Standing Up For Traditional Blah Blah Blah" or "Restoring Somethingorother" as the theme. That should help.
    That's good thinking but no. Something like that would limit your exposure to only 500,000 or so people. We need something bigger.

Maybe during the call to prayer them folks could slip a line in like "Allah and Obama love you".

Or, the next time he bows before one of their kings maybe Michele can wear that head to toe garb that their women are so fond of. That would get us to 98% at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    It's green shirt guy right?

I mean look at him. He is the complete package of what you libpukes are calling racist these days. It has to be him.

He's male. He's white. Probably middle class. Looks a little paunchy. That guy clearly hates Obama strictly because he's black. You can see it in his beady little eyes. For gods sake if green shirt guy is not a racist I don't what is.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

I mean look at him. He is the complete package of what you libpukes are calling racist these days. It has to be him.

He's male. He's white. Probably middle class. Looks a little paunchy. That guy clearly hates Obama strictly because he's black. You can see it in his beady little eyes. For gods sake if green shirt guy is not a racist I don't what is.
    I agree, green shirt guy is the one. It's obvious that propeller hat guy voted for Obama and thinks the world of him.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

If one in five Americans hold this view, does that make the dude holding the paper a Canadian?

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    If one in five Americans hold this view, does that make the dude holding the paper a Canadian?
    See, you're not a Republican so your thinking is all wrong.

The guy holding the paper is an American. The woman all the way on the right is an illegal Mexican immigrant. Do you know nothing? You can tell she's an illegal Mexican immigrant because she is looking away from everyone else. She doesn't want to make eye contact because the guilt would overwhelm her. Plus her boobs look a little saggy which means she has at least 10 kids at home. A subsidized home of course.

Why is she feeling guilt? Because she stole the black guys job. That's right. That black guy is not going to work. He's going to the bank to cash his welfare check and then he's going to the OTB.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    The Constitution does not have the spicific phrase "Separation of Church and State." That does not mean it's not there. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..." That clearly establishes a Separation of Church and State.

Hold on there asshole. If it CLEARLY established a Separation of Church and state, WHY did Jefferson use federal treasury monies to fund CHRISTIAN missionaries???

Why were there REQUIREMENTS for religious church membership for many public officeholders?????

You would think that if it was clear to the founders, that they would NEVER have tolerated those things.

Yet, curiously, they did not have a problem with them.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    The Constitution does not have the spicific phrase "Separation of Church and State." That does not mean it's not there. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..." That clearly establishes a Separation of Church and State.
    A quick consult of the "Reading Comprehension for Dummies" reveals that the phase was meant to prohibit Congress from passing any laws Establishing A Religion. It did not preclude religion from the halls of Congress.

Stop buying into Dummy politics.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand