Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Can you tell me where this phrase occurs in our Constitution?? If you can find it (or if you can't) Please explain to me why Jefferson funded CHRISTIAN missionaries with federal funds?

You would THINK that if the intent of the 1st Amendment was to really separate Church and State, that this would have been a no-go.

While you are at it, could you also explain to me why most states had religious REQUIREMENTS in order for anyone to hold public office. That SURELY would have violated that basic tenet - yet at the time of the Constitution's passing - no one batted an eye!
    The Constitution does not have the spicific phrase "Separation of Church and State." That does not mean it's not there. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..." That clearly establishes a Separation of Church and State.

Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    The Constitution does not have the spicific phrase "Separation of Church and State." That does not mean it's not there. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..." That clearly establishes a Separation of Church and State.
    FUCKTARD - don't stop there -
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
    You fucktards on the left always wanna leave out the FREE EXERCISE clause.

Tell me, have you ever even bothered to even learn where that phrase comes from?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

So again we have the statists reading into the Constitution what they want to find, not what's there.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

In a few years exceptions will be made for Islam. You can count on that. You will be on the web defending such; of that I have little doubt. Those who oppose will be called "raaaacist".

Watch and see.

Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    So again we have the statists reading into the Constitution what they want to find, not what's there.
    That's because they don't read it. They just glean from it what fits their agenda. But to prove your point, it's amazing that Coonhunter makes a silly comment like "Just because it doesn't specifically say it, doesn't mean it isn't there" yet leftist assholes take the 2nd Amendment, that specifically says that the right to" keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" and twist it to say it only pertains to militias. Incredible. And predictable.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

SEE! I've been saying for years that just because the constitution does not have any (What did you say there? "spicific"... is that like, something great regarding Latin stuff as defined by bigots? As in "Gawldamn them churiza's was Spicific!!") any way, even if there isn't a SPECIFIC phrase saying "Entitled to free burritos and happy ending massages" doesn't mean that I'm not entitled to them and that they are CLEARLY guaranteed to me if I can afford to have a lawyer convince some jackass federal judge that I should get what I want.

'cause the constitution is living and breathing and the founding fathers would have wanted me to have burritos and massage girls. I mean hell, what is this, the 12th century or something?! Do we live in China?!

HELL no.

Only 52%? We need to get that number up.

...and go off on tangents (2 so far), rather than go a few rounds on any single issue.

You're no use, even as a troll. How about you get back to the original topic?
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Only 52%? We need to get that number up.
    I suggest some sort of rally with "Take Back America" or "Standing Up For Traditional Blah Blah Blah" or "Restoring Somethingorother" as the theme. That should help.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I suggest some sort of rally with "Take Back America" or "Standing Up For Traditional Blah Blah Blah" or "Restoring Somethingorother" as the theme. That should help.
    How about "National Kick a Democrat In The Balls Day?"

That would account for your "women" too.

rm -rf obama*