Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 I went to McDonald's to eat their garbage today. I hit the ceiling when I saw... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yet another Fox News thread.

El Supremo (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-31-10 03:39 PM
    Original message I went to McDonald's to eat their garbage today. I hit the ceiling when I saw that they had a TV...

that was new and was tuned to Faux News. I totally lost my cool and used bad language such as "It's a fucking conspiracy! Every place I go to lunch has that fucking propaganda channel on!"

I'm surprised they didn't call the police. But it worked. They changed it to MSNBC.
    Hey dipshit, you're a moran. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I wish they would do that when I'm watching.................
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

"It's a fucking conspiracy! Every place I go to lunch has that fucking propaganda channel on!"
    So, and everyone knows this is a bouncy, but this idiot whines like a petulant child because of one percieved propaganda network so they change it to a real propaganda network? My, my, my. But on a side note, what a fucking baby. Totally typical of these ultra leftists. See something they don't like so they literally throw a temper tantrum until they get what they want.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I have never gone to a restaurant, bar, doctor's office, hospital or mechanic shop that has a T.V. on and seen msnbc news. I see a lot of CNN and Fox, sometimes local news or CBS, but never have I seen MSNBC.

I guess this libtard didn't the get the memo. Nobody watches MSNBC. I'm surprised they still have the money to pay Keef.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Banned
    I have not been inside a McDonald in years. I did not know they had TVs in there. Sounds like a bouncy to me. If not, I am thrilled it screwed his day and lunch up.

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I have never gone to a restaurant, bar, doctor's office, hospital or mechanic shop that has a T.V. on and seen msnbc news. I see a lot of CNN and Fox, sometimes local news or CBS, but never have I seen MSNBC.

I guess this libtard didn't the get the memo. Nobody watches MSNBC. I'm surprised they still have the money to pay Keef.
    If I did - I would find another place to do my business.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Funny thing? I have NEVER seen a McDonalds that had a frigging television on in it. Seriously.

Not in the I90/94 Oasis ones, the small town ones or the big city ones.

I guess it's perfectly OK to this idiot that CNN is on in every airport in America. The hypocrisy of these people is astounding. I've never heard anyone, conservative or liberal complain about CNN and airports.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Funny thing? I have NEVER seen a McDonalds that had a frigging television on in it. Seriously.

Not in the I90/94 Oasis ones, the small town ones or the big city ones.
    Same here. If any McD's did have a TV it would be my guess the only channel it would be on is the Ronald Network (I made that up) closed circuit or something kid friendly..

Why would a large resturant chain want to run a commercial station in their resturant that airs other resturants' commercials? It usually never happens!
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 09-01-2010 at 03:26 AM.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Poor DUmmies, there is ONE cable news network that isn't infested with Libtards. But they can't handle it because it's watched by so many people who, by their definiton, are idiots.

Suck it DUmmies, Fox isn't going anywhere and there isn't a thing you peabrains can do about it.

Your stupid protests and boycotts and moronic websites just give us more to laugh at everyday. :p:D
    May the FORCE be with you!