Results 1 to 9 of 9
#1 Student electrocuted his nipples, sues teacher for not warning him it was dangerous09-01-2010, 08:38 AMAn American student whose heart stopped after he deliberately electrocuted himself in a science class is suing his teacher for not warning him it was dangerous.
Kyle Dubois, 18, is also taking legal action against the school district and the city of Dover in New Hampshire.
Dubois and his parents claim teacher Thomas Kelley did not tell him and other students of the dangers of the demonstration power cords in their electrical trades class.
They are seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost income due to time away from work and other damages related to the incident, which occurred on March 11.
Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.
09-01-2010, 10:04 AM
He had his friends take pictures on their phones. I don't see how the school is responsible for the stupidity of an 18 year old and his dumbass friends. If he was 5, I could see suing.
09-01-2010, 11:14 AM
The sad thing is that the odds are very strong that he would win the case.Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
09-01-2010, 04:07 PM
...another Utube amateur production?
Dubois also claimed permanent brain damage. He looks like it was probably a pre-existing condition.
Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
09-01-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm amazed he lived to sue anyone.
If he'd tried that on UK voltage, he probably wouldn't have.20010911
nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.
09-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Why can't we just slap the crap outta people like that?Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|