Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This wackjob sounds like the spokesperson for the DNC platform on coke doesn't he? Also, this is why I CCW while at work. Some people I know think it's overly paranoid or crazy, but all it takes is one psychotic employee or pissed off former employee, and everyone's day is ruined.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Power CUer
    Happily he's been shot dead and everyone else is okay. I'm so tired of crazy people.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

This guy is barking fucking mad. You can tell that just by how he forms his sentences.

I'm guessing this isn't going to end well.

On edit ... just saw Linda numbers' post and indeed it has not (for him). Told ya so.
    Last edited by hampshirebrit; 09-01-2010 at 05:52 PM.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

That's one less filthy human destroying the earth.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

1.76 saves the taxpayers millions............................
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder what his DU name will turn out to be??? :p

At least the cops took him out and no one was hurt.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Aww, SarasotaRepub beat me to it!
    Geez, what a miserable, cynical, and genuinely insane person this guy Lee was.
    As further proof of how completely nuts he was, he actually thought just himself taking three employees hostage would be enough to make Discovery Channel completely (And presumably permanently) change its entire lineup? Don't get me wrong, thank God the hostages weren't hurt, but you'd think he'd use some more leverage for such a massive demand. Then again, as I said, that just proves how nuts he was.
    At least he won't be able to poison the Earth with his vicious words and black- hearted philosophies anymore. That fact in and of itself helped to lessen a kind of social pollution, in a sense.
    A couple points in response to Odysseus' excellent rebuttal of his deranged demands:
    "Looks like he's a disciple of Al Gore and an eviroloon. The preamble marks him as being on the left, at least as far as being a green."
    He is, indeed. In another news source on the incident I read, it said something about him unsurprisingly being a massive fan of "An Inconvenient Truth."

"And really, babies aren't that disgusting. I've gotten used to changing diapers, and he can, too."
    Well, not now that he's dead, unless that'll be his punishment when he gets to Hell: Changing dirty diapers for eternity sounds like a good punishment for him, though even just being made to watch people giving birth and happily cradling their newborn children in their arms would probably be torment enough for that nihilistic, inhuman turd.

"So, how long before this guy is hired to be Obama's new green jobs czar?"
    If it weren't for Lee being killed and he were just arrested, he'd probably be pardoned by Obama within a couple months, praised as a hero by Obama, Al Gore, Earth First, and all its offshoot groups, and indeed given some cushy government job.
    Last edited by movie buff; 09-01-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Except DU. One less contributor.
    Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    A couple points in response to Odysseus' excellent rebuttal of his deranged demands:
    <Sally Field Mode>You like me! You really like me! :o

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    If it weren't for Lee being killed and he were just arrested, he'd probably be pardoned by Obama within a couple months, praised as a hero by Obama, Al Gore, Earth First, and all its offshoot groups, and indeed given some cushy government job.
    Well, if he's dead, he can't be Obama's green jobs czar, but he can still vote in Illinois. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Does this stupid fuck not realize that excluding immigration, the US and most western nations are on the verge of negative birth rates??
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

I bet he was a DUer. And I hate to beat a dead horse, but not one mention of his ideology. This guy was a left wing loon if there ever was one yet not one mention of liberal or left wing ideology. As I said, had this person been a neo-nazi, the terms right wing and conservative would have been used countless times.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.