Thread: Thursday!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Thursday! 
    We have to go to a school function early this afternoon...the Brat only has a few days left of school...but I guess today they're grilling hotdogs and burgers for this school party, so we're going! :D

TOTD: What's your most memorable event during grade school (elem, middle, or high), good or bad? Mine would be the time my brother and I--and some friends--were attending an off-site high school thing where all of us (including chaperones) stayed overnight in a hotel and got caught drinking beer (how we got the beer was kinda funny because we ordered pizza and the delivery guy bought a case of Budweiser for us, no questions asked). Needless to say some of us thought we'd be expelled or worse...but since MOST of us never got into any trouble like that, the principal merely gave us the proverbial slap on the wrist....and my parents (who I thought would go berserk and ground us for a million years) strangely enough didn't really freak out.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Okay...call me DumbAss...my new CU name....I am not completely awake now and apparently a day freakin' early...sorry, folks...:(
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Don't feel bad! I didn't even notice it was the wrong day!

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Don't feel bad! I didn't even notice it was the wrong day!
    Thanks, LL. Well, this can be deleted by the Powers That Be, if needed...it is just up super-early! :D

There are people here who will PW on the thread for another 16 hours till it's correct!

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    There are people here who will PW on the thread for another 16 hours till it's correct!
    Ginger PMed me and asked if I wanted it deleted and I said yes...I will repost it tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    Ginger PMed me and asked if I wanted it deleted and I said yes...I will repost it tomorrow...
    Or we can leave it in case you forget tomorrow. :D

Goldwater
    I would've got shot for this act, double standards!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Or we can leave it in case you forget tomorrow. :D
    Well, yeah...it hasn't been deleted yet...no big deal, really...it was early enough when she PMed me and I think only LL and you had replied....but at this point, might as well leave it up.

Well then,+1 til tomorrow! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.