Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    What we need are race licenses that tell us what words we are allowed to use, what books we can read and what dates we can safely have rallies on that aren't owned by other races. These new equal rights are hard to keep track of, there are so many different kinds of equal!
    We should also check out the various race baiters out there who think they have a monopoly on MLK Jr simply because they share a skin color.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I am just curious, is it okay if a black person still reads something by a white author? If such a book was accidentally put in the "black" section, and someone actually bought it and read it, could they then file a suit against Wal-Mart?

I have a friend who works in the Post Office, and she said that many blacks will only buy "Black Heritage" postage stamps and are reluctant to buy any others if they are out of stock.

I have a test I use. If I run across something like Miss Black America/ Black Heritage Stamps/ Black Caucus or FUBU, NAACP, UNCF, Black Schools, I reverse the situation and substitute White. If it wouldn't fly or indeed would be attacked by the Blacks, I refuse to support it.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    I wish I was black............maybe then I could get a date with a white woman..................:D
    Enjoy: