1. #1 NAACP, Others Start Tea Party Stalking Site 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!

NAACP, Left-Leaning Media Groups Form Tea Party Tracking Site

Published September 02, 2010 | FoxNews.com

A new website sponsored by the NAACP and left-leaning media operations is seeking videographers and bloggers who will search out "racism" and "extremism" among Tea Partiers.

Teapartytracker.org will feature tweets, interviews with people at rallies, blog entries and a picture of a t-shirt they say someone spotted at a rally that reads "Blacks own slaves in Mauitania, Sudan, Niger & Haiti."

The site, sponsored by the NAACP, Think Progress, New Left Media and Media Matters for America, will monitor "racism and other forms of extremism within the Tea Party movement. We call on the Tea Party to repudiate extremists among their ranks and join in civil dialogue with all Americans." …

The site’s success will likely be measured in the "gotcha" moments it can accumulate that aim to embarrass or undermine the Tea Party movement. The submissions will most often come from citizen journalists, who have grown in form and fashion since Sen. George Allen of Virginia was ousted from his Senate seat in 1996 after his "macaca" moment…
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...tracking-site/

‘Macaca’ is a word that does not even appear in the definitive 22 volume Oxford English Dictionary.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I think there should be (if there is not already one) a site that monitors and exposes the racism of the NAACP.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

If instances of racism cannot be found at TEA parties, they will be created.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    QFT.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

It wouldn't occur to these hypocritters to ever look inside their own racist organizations. Black racist-white racist, what's the difference?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    They've already tried. Remember the liberal plants at the 9/12 rallies? They were exposed. But here's the deal, there's always going to be knuckleheads no matter what. Say if these idiots find one knucklehead at a rally. They will try to paint the 1 knucklehead as representative of the entire movement. This is what they do. But, as I said, they've tried this and failed miserably. Remember the guy with the gun at an Obama speech who turned out to be black? They failed at that. Because you can bet your ass that the Tea Parties will be able to sniff these people out easily and track them. But what I find funny is this statement:
    We call on the Tea Party to repudiate extremists among their ranks and join in civil dialogue with all Americans." …
    The only civil unrest there's been at a Tea Party rally has been started by their opponents. These people are assholes plain and simple and they can't stand the power of the movement. This is when you know you got them scared. But I'll make a deal, you get rid of the "extremists" out of your movements first, OK? Like starting with the New Black Panther Party, who's members are openly calling for the murder of white children. You know, that kind of extremism.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

NAACP tracking racism is as funny as hiring a thief to guard the vault.
    An educated voter is a Liberals worst nightmare