1. #1 Michelle Rodriguez: Inspired by Obama 

AVATAR star Michelle Rodriguez said she was hesitant to sign on to her latest film Machete until she realised the movie was a symbol of hope - like President Barack Obama's election.
    *chokes on coffee*

Rodriguez was not completely sold on the project about a revenge-seeking Mexican federale because she feared it would reinforce stereotypes about Latinos, , the Los Angeles Times reported.

“I was nervous about doing a movie about Latinos. I've usually stayed away from it," the 32-year-old told the Times.
    A pity the Latinos cant stay away, especially the illegals...

"But after I read the script, I realised this is about a symbol of hope. It was kind of the way we felt about Obama when he was first elected,” the American-born Puerto Rican-Dominican actress added.
    As opposed to now, when everyone and their dog is asking the same question" What the FUCK was I thinking????" :eek:

The Robert Rodriguez action film also stars Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Alba and will be released in theatres on September 3.
    With or without the Vice Squad on standby?

Hey, one of my favorite character actors, Danny Trejo is actually the star of that. Oh, and I didn't read the article. What did she say that inspired her to go to jail?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.