1. #1 Michelle Rodriguez: Inspired by Obama 
    Sonnabend
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...=entertainment

AVATAR star Michelle Rodriguez said she was hesitant to sign on to her latest film Machete until she realised the movie was a symbol of hope - like President Barack Obama's election.
    *chokes on coffee*

Hope...change....UGH.....

Rodriguez was not completely sold on the project about a revenge-seeking Mexican federale because she feared it would reinforce stereotypes about Latinos, , the Los Angeles Times reported.

“I was nervous about doing a movie about Latinos. I've usually stayed away from it," the 32-year-old told the Times.
    A pity the Latinos cant stay away, especially the illegals...

"But after I read the script, I realised this is about a symbol of hope. It was kind of the way we felt about Obama when he was first elected,” the American-born Puerto Rican-Dominican actress added.
    As opposed to now, when everyone and their dog is asking the same question" What the FUCK was I thinking????" :eek:

The Robert Rodriguez action film also stars Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Alba and will be released in theatres on September 3.
    With or without the Vice Squad on standby?

Celebutards.....:mad:

Hey, one of my favorite character actors, Danny Trejo is actually the star of that. Oh, and I didn't read the article. What did she say that inspired her to go to jail?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.