Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tiny Redneck town in Texas
    Posts
    2,054
    Ditch the guacamole and add some Jalapenos and Bacon.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

    It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    Ditch the flesh, and just use avocado, portabello mushrooms, fresh tomato, seasonings, onion...etc. decadent!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    Ditch the flesh, and just use avocado, portabello mushrooms, fresh tomato, seasonings, onion...etc. decadent!
    When the Apocalypse comes and we have eaten all the animals, we will come for the vegetarians!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    When the Apocalypse comes and we have eaten all the animals, we will come for the vegetarians!
    and we are tasty... haha
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,441
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Looks delicious!

    I agree.

    Now I am hungry!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Big Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, Tn
    Posts
    1,531
    MMMMMMMM Burgers. We had burgers on the grill too, noting fancy, just burgers, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, mayo, catsup, mustard. :D
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,902
    Seriously, lamburgers rule, until you have eaten a homegrown lamburger you have never eaten the best!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Big Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, Tn
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Seriously, lamburgers rule, until you have eaten a homegrown lamburger you have never eaten the best!
    Gotta try it some day. Too bad Lamb costs so much more.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    Gotta try it some day. Too bad Lamb costs so much more.
    That's why I started raising lamb and goats, the meat is a delicacy but it is way to expensive!
    If you have the time you can buy the lambs live at about 150 pounds and take them to a custom butcher. I have done that many times in the past.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Big Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, Tn
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That's why I started raising lamb and goats, the meat is a delicacy but it is way to expensive!
    If you have the time you can buy the lambs live at about 150 pounds and take them to a custom butcher. I have done that many times in the past.
    Too bad I had to sell my farm, they won't let me raise criters in my apartment. :D
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •