Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Maybe adult homosexuals prefer young males with hair-whorls rotating correctly and therefore indoctrinate more of them into the lifestyle.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Let's say one day in the near future the "gay gene" is found. Shortly thereafter, a "cure" is found. Of course. not everybody will accept this cure. Would all you bleeding heart, rainbow shitting liberals then stop defending gay marriage? Because obviously, it would then be a choice.
    I don't think gay marriage hurts anybody, so no. I won't be for breaking them up. I actually see that as interfering with marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I don't think gay marriage hurts anybody, so no. I won't be for breaking them up. I actually see that as interfering with marriage.
    I think he was making the point that gayness will be tested for, and cured. Therefore, no need to "bless" the unions.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I think he was making the point that gayness will be tested for, and cured. Therefore, no need to "bless" the unions.
    Even though I don't think homosexuality is a choice for most homosexuals, that's not why I support gay marriages. I support gay marriage because I don't think it hurts people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Even though I don't think homosexuality is a choice for most homosexuals, that's not why I support gay marriages. I support gay marriage because I don't think it hurts people.
    So, do you have a problem with polygamists (spelling?)? How about bestiality? I guess prostitution is ok, too. What if a guy wants to marry his sex doll? Should the government recognize that? Basically, anything that doesn't hurt anybody else is OK?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

So, do you have a problem with polygamists (spelling?)? How about bestiality? I guess prostitution is ok, too. What if a guy wants to marry his sex doll?
    What's wrong with any of those? No one is forcing you to participate.

Should the government recognize that?
    No more than any other kind of marriage.

Basically, anything that doesn't hurt anybody else is OK?
    Hey, now you're getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post

I have an idea. Why don't we just not regulate anything? Let everybody do as they please.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I have an idea. Why don't we just not regulate anything? Let everybody do as they please.
    Fine with me.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post

Sorry Rebel Yell, FeebMaster wants to impose his morality on everyone else, and he will bite and claw his way through any argument to defend that morality.

Of course, he doesn't see it as morality, because moralists are Bad, and he is Good, therefore he cannot be pushing morals.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Sorry Rebel Yell, FeebMaster wants to impose his morality on everyone else, and he will bite and claw his way through any argument to defend that morality.

Of course, he doesn't see it as morality, because moralists are Bad, and he is Good, therefore he cannot be pushing morals.
    lol. More like I don't give a damn what you do with your life, especially if it doesn't affect me. Want to fuck your dog? Knock yourself out. Want to marry your horse? Whatever floats your boat.

Best to leave the government out of it, though.