1. #1 The entire DNC party platform (PDF) 
    I'm not sure if this has been posted, but here it is anyway.

This link:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/57114/200...m%20080808.pdf

Is to a PDF file with 56 pages of text. In this text is the entire 2008 DNC party platform.

On page 43 you find the section titled "Firearms". Here's what it says:

We recognize that the right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans’ continued Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation, but we know that what works in Chicago may not work in Cheyenne. We can work together to enact and enforce common-sense laws and improvements, like closing the gun show loophole, improving our background check system and reinstating the assault weapons ban, so that guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists or criminals. Acting responsibly and with respect for differing views on this issue, we can both protect the constitutional right to bear arms and keep our communities and our children safe.
    The same old tripe, with a new twist. Somehow the libtards think another assault weapons ban will keep "terrorists" from getting guns. WHAT? Amazing stupidity. They were looking for a way to stick "terrorist" in there to scare the sheeple and they decided to put it in that sentence? How is an "assault weapon" ban going to prevent "terrorists" from getting "guns"?

Of course the last sentence is a classic too... it's for the children people. :D
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.

This is also stupidity on the Democrats part because they are perfectly fine with private arms dealers selling weapons of vastly worse capabilities to organizations that in turn give them to would be terrorists.
    Hypocrisy.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    The Dems have ALWAYS been about lying to the people. I'm surprised they screwed this one up by putting it in a public place.

How long before Obama says this is not the Party Platform I knew.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

And you're surprised why?