Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Want To Get Kicked From A Wal-Mart 
    Here they go, and they're off with the Walmart hating!
    Moonbats

rsmith6621 (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-15-08 12:20 PM
    Original message
    Want To Get Kicked From A Wal-Mart...
    Advertisements [?]

Just go in and buy let say a bag of M&Ms......go to the registrar and pay for it and ask the cashier if the management has asked them to vote against democratic candidates especially against Obama.....hope a member of management is within earshot and watch yourself be asked to leave the store and the employee asked to take a break......

.....I did that at an Orlando area WM yesterday and found myself asked to leave after being told I can not ask employees questions about WM policy's.....

BULLSHIT I Said.

Do not go against the hive!

DURHAM D (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-15-08 12:32 PM
    Response to Original message
    3. How inappropriate.
    These employees need their job. Why put them in a compromising situation?

This sounds like something a Republican thug would do.
    Oh yea! Take this!

Javaman (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-15-08 12:36 PM
    Response to Reply #3
    5. Yeah opening peoples minds is sooooooo awful.
    your responce sounds like what a very good robot would say.

You are soooooooooooooo blocked.

A true DUmmy

higher class (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-15-08 12:34 PM
    Response to Original message
    4. I would like to see five busloads of seniors get off the bus wearing Obama
    Edited on Fri Aug-15-08 12:35 PM by higher class
    tee-shirts and go in an buy some things. And if I had the money, I'd contribute to the bus rentals and a lunch at Perkins. Wait, does Wal-Mart serve lunch? Maybe they could find something OK for their diets and eat at Wal-Mart, also?

I'd like to see if management comes pouring out of their offices? Or if they get on their cell phones to call their Headquarters Partisan and Controlled Political Action Department. WM-HPCPA
    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

higher class (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-15-08 12:39 PM
    Response to Reply #4
    7. On second thought, perhaps it should only be one busload. They would probably
    Edited on Fri Aug-15-08 12:40 PM by higher class
    make up a rule on the spot that only one busload could come in at a time - or - that they don't allow any shoppers coming in by a busload (or maybe, they would say they can only come by the busload if using Wal-Mart buses).
    We are DUmmies, lets intrude and muddle things up!

unblock (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-15-08 12:42 PM
    Response to Reply #4
    9. better to go in with obama shirts and just browse. do NOT buy.
    ask only questions about their products.

for instance, "was this made in america?" or "is this union-made?"

when you get a "no", just look disappointed and put the item back. rinse, repeat.

: ďGrow your own dope. Plant a liberal.Ē
    Ē Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Wow....Now that'll really show Wally World(what a idiot ya'll are)
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Who the hell does something like that? What a friggin idiot!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

As a former employee, all I can say is Walmart* can lick my sweaty testicles. I'm not on the whole "union" bullshit, because a Union won't fix the problems in that place, but I did work there for a year and a half and they aren't exactly the most "honorable" people in the world (upper management, that is).
    Hello, welcome to the United States of America.
    Please press 1 for English. If you can't please press 2 to disconnect until you learn how to speak English. Thank you.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic99 View Post

As a former employee, all I can say is Walmart* can lick my sweaty testicles. I'm not on the whole "union" bullshit, because a Union won't fix the problems in that place, but I did work there for a year and a half and they aren't exactly the most "honorable" people in the world (upper management, that is).
    Huh. Thank you for sharing?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Unless the cashier is also the owner in a business, it's vanishingly rare for your checkout experience to also include a political purity test in any business.

Employers have positive responsibility to prevent employees from being victimized by intrusive questioning regarding race, politics, sexual orientation, religion, or ethnicity. Of course, the customer would be asked to leave.

Employees aren't lab rats for the various political and social viewpoints of the buying public.

Management can be instructed or "informed" about political issues that may adversely affect the company's image or bottom line but regular employees aren't fair game for the amusement of the general public.

Well, that does it. I'm selling my WalMart stock. A couple of Dummies making asses of themselves in public will certinaly doom WalMart to the dustbin of history.

Quote Originally Posted by GenYConservative View Post

Thats funny, i worked there for a year, made ICS in 3 months, then became a department manager, and was making a 1.30 more than when i started

As long as you get over the idea you are owed anything just because, realize you have NO right that says they must pay your healthcare, you can have a decent job there and make money
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by NonConformist View Post
    Thats funny, i worked there for a year, made ICS in 3 months, then became a department manager, and was making a 1.30 more than when i started

As long as you get over the idea you are owed anything just because, realize you have NO right that says they must pay your healthcare, you can have a decent job there and make money

I work at Wal-Mart and we had these goofs show up one day and start handing out flyers about stuff made in China. One of the AM took a trash can outside and all the customers just threw away the fliers as soon as someone handed one to them. A couple days later one these goofs showed up in the store and started yelling that we didn't sell things made in America. Someone pointed out all the produces that were here in U.S; he got mad and stormed out.

Moonbats just want to make every place to be just like the stuck up, snutty, expensive places they shop at. Sorry, we all don't have trust funds , or live on SSI; we have to work for a living.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 08-17-2008 at 12:33 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    I work at Wal-Mart and we had these goofs show up one day and start handing out flyers about stuff made in China. One of the AM took a trash can outside and all the customers just threw away the fliers as soon as someone handed one to them. A couple days later one these goofs showed up in the store and started yelling that we didn't sell things made in America. Someone pointed out all the produces that were here in U.S; he got mad and stormed out.

Moonbats just want to make every place to be just like the stuck up, snutty, expensive places they shop at. Sorry, we all don't have trust funds , or live on SSI; we have to work for a living.
    If i worked at Wal-Mart and a dummie came up to me and started saying "union made" and "China", i would say that the Dem party with their taxes and regulations pushed these companies out of the USA.