Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    If Tea Party people and Conservatives are not racist, let's see if we can go one week checking all the major right-wing websites WITHOUT ONE RACIST COMMENT being posted. until then all you racists need to SHUT UP!!
    The racists mantra by left wing liberal dip-shits like you is not working anymore. In fact, it is backfiring on Democraps.

Sonnabend
    If Tea Party people and Conservatives are not racist, let's see if we can go one week checking all the major right-wing websites WITHOUT ONE RACIST COMMENT being posted. until then all you racists need to SHUT UP!!
    Islam is a RELIGION.

Not a race.

Has anyone considered the positive consequences of this action? The negatives are obvious but I for one like to make lemonade when given lemons. I look at what the President says about the ground zero Mosque and compare it to what he says about the Koran burning and it's clear to me (and should be clear to anyone) that he, and the rest of his progressive friends, are biased against Christians. The NYC Mosque is clearly meant to be an insult, on behalf of Islam, to all Americans just as this Koran burning is meant to be an insult to Muslims. One is treated as a group exercising their religious freedom while the other is condemned. This pastor is bringing to light a serious issue in our society and, although I disagree with his motives, I am somewhat grateful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MeneTekelParsin View Post
    Has anyone considered the positive consequences of this action? The negatives are obvious but I for one like to make lemonade when given lemons. I look at what the President says about the ground zero Mosque and compare it to what he says about the Koran burning and it's clear to me (and should be clear to anyone) that he, and the rest of his progressive friends, are biased against Christians. The NYC Mosque is clearly meant to be an insult, on behalf of Islam, to all Americans just as this Koran burning is meant to be an insult to Muslims. One is treated as a group exercising their religious freedom while the other is condemned. This pastor is bringing to light a serious issue in our society and, although I disagree with his motives, I am somewhat grateful.
    Sounds logical to me.

In fact, I am tired of fucking with these terrorists. Let's just make a glass factory out of Iran and Syria.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 09-09-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Islam is a RELIGION.

Not a race.
    I always wonder why the left never seems to understand that.

Discriminatory bigot, Yes.... but not racist.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Gen. David Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan, and other senior military officials who say they fear images of a burning Quran could be used to drum up anger toward the U.S. and potentially endanger troops.
    Seems the General undestands the concept of blowback. Doesn't sound to me like this is blaming America....it's just good common sense foreign policy.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor