Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,749
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Dude. Why did you remind everyone? We could have gotten an edge! You've got to think strategy, mister! :mad:
    Hey, the commissioner has to be fair.

    And had you not replied, maybe this thread would have sunk anyway. :mad:

    :p
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Dude. Why did you remind everyone? We could have gotten an edge! You've got to think strategy, mister! :mad:

    Doesn't matter, I'll STILL get the fewest ones right. :o
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,926
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Reminder! There is a Thursday game this week, Baltimore at Atlanta. Make sure to get your pick in
    I already made my picks out to Week 17.

    :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I already made my picks out to Week 17.

    :D
    Psst. Make better ones. You're sinking. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,749
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Psst. Make better ones. You're sinking. :p
    To JB:

    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,769
    Ready to make my run.

    Breathing down Tucker's neck.

    Hope I don't choke.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Ready to make my run.

    Breathing down Tucker's neck.

    Hope I don't choke.
    It's a pretty competitive year:

    1 Tucker 104 6 104-58
    2 InYourDreamsJB 103 6 103-60
    3 MolonLabe Super Picker 102 5 102-60
    4 Patriot45 102 4 102-60
    5 Horned Frogs 97 0 97-63
    6 MustBeatJenny 91 4 91-69
    7 Jan Stenerud 90 0 90-70
    8 Fett's Picks 88 5 88-74
    9 Constitutionally Speaking 86 4 86-76
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,769
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    It's a pretty competitive year:

    1 Tucker 104 6 104-58
    2 InYourDreamsJB 103 6 103-60
    3 MolonLabe Super Picker 102 5 102-60
    4 Patriot45 102 4 102-60
    5 Horned Frogs 97 0 97-63
    6 MustBeatJenny 91 4 91-69
    7 Jan Stenerud 90 0 90-70
    8 Fett's Picks 88 5 88-74
    9 Constitutionally Speaking 86 4 86-76
    Yes. Even the 97 points Horned Frogs is in reach. Thought it was pretty much over two weeks ago. 7 games to make up can be done, but it's pretty tough.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yes. Even the 97 points Horned Frogs is in reach. Thought it was pretty much over two weeks ago. 7 games to make up can be done, but it's pretty tough.
    I wonder who that pesky Horned Frogs team is.... :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    man...I am bad at picking games this year
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •