1. #1 Rifqa Wins, Islamic Supremacists Lose .....$10 Million Lawsuit Filed against Geller 
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...st-geller.html

There's good news and pathetic news. Rifqa has gained legal status. Ooorah! Go, Rifqa, go! And it's a good thing. Lord knows the streets would have been filled with freedom lovers demanding nothing less. Go here.

The pathetic news? Omar Tarazi, the Islamic supremacist who represented Rifqa's parents in Florida in a failed attempt to force her to go back to her fundamentalist home, filed a lawsuit against me for defamation. This little piggy cried all the way home.

This should be fun, kids. Can you say discovery?

More to come as soon as my legal eagles and I get the complaint............... stay riveted.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

I'm glad for the kid, that she has reached the age of majority and all that.

The lawsuit is a different matter. The blogger is likely protected by the first amendment, but the lawyer who represented the girl isn't. If the allegations are true, he could lose his license for misconduct.