1. #1 Harry Reid: "I had nothing to do with" bad economy 
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...ing-to-do.html

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, facing a tough re-election bid in one of the states hardest hit by the recession, said today that the economic downturn was not his fault.

"I had nothing to do with the massive foreclosures here," Reid said during an appearance on the ABC News/Washington Post "Top Line" program, adding that he also had no part in contributing to the state's dismal unemployment figures.

At 14.3 percent, Nevada's unemployment rate ranks the highest in the country. The Silver State has also been hit hard by foreclosure and bankruptcy; an Associated Press analysis found that Nevada is the most economically stressed state in the nation.

Reid's opponent, former state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle (R), has placed the blame for Nevada's economic woes squarely on Reid's shoulders. Her latest TV ad highlights the state's record unemployment and charges that Reid "has dragged Nevada down to perhaps its lowest point ever."
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Right Reid... and I shit gold bricks three times a week.

Anyone wanna take a guess which one is more believable?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    I hope she can pull it out. Reid has a ton of money and I do not find Angle a great campaigner/debater.