Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Letter to the citizens of the United States of America 
    Ah, it's a wonderful life...

For only the second time in my adult life, I am not ashamed of my country.

I want to thank the hard working American people for paying $242 thousand dollars plus additional expenses for my vacation in Spain.

My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends, my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful time.

Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed in a $2,500.00 per night suite at a 5-Star luxury hotel. We only booked 70 rooms for our friends, staff and family.

Thank you also for the use of Air Force 2 and the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times.

Air Force 2 only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2. It costs only $11,500 per hour to operate Air Force 2 and each additional plane for the other members of our party group. These are only rough estimates, but they are close (who's counting?). That's quite a carbon footprint as my good friend Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American citizens to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet. I do appreciate your sacrifice and do hope you find work soon. I was really exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few days. Will write more from Martha's Vineyard where we will spend our sixth vacation this year with more of our family and friends.

Cordially,
    M. Obama
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan

Banned
    Dear Mrs. President:

Let me be the first to apologize on behalf of the American people for the 400 percent increase in threats to the President since your husband took office. I understand that this unprecedented number of death threats to President Obama has stretched the Secret Service resources so thin that in Oct. of last year, they reported being insufficiently funded and staffed to deal with them.

I sincerely hope that this issue has been resolved and your family is kept safe at all times, no matter what the cost. Despite their political lean or views, every American must respect the office of the President and understand that the health and safety of every President and First Family is of paramount importance.

All the Best,

A true American Patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Dear Mrs. President:

Let me be the first to apologize on behalf of the American people for the 400 percent increase in threats to the President since your husband took office. I understand that this unprecedented number of death threats to President Obama has stretched the Secret Service resources so thin that in Oct. of last year, they reported being insufficiently funded and staffed to deal with them.

I sincerely hope that this issue has been resolved and your family is kept safe at all times, no matter what the cost. Despite their political lean or views, every American must respect the office of the President and understand that the health and safety of every President and First Family is of paramount importance.

All the Best,

A true American Patriot.

FAIL.

Guess the point of the OP just flew right over your head.

Sonnabend
    Dear Mrs. Bush

Let me be the first to apologize on behalf of the American people for the 400 percent increase in threats to the President since your husband took office. I understand that this unprecedented number of death threats to President Bush has stretched the Secret Service resources so thin that in Oct. of last year, they reported being insufficiently funded and staffed to deal with them.

The continued threats from sites such as Huffington Post and Democratic Underground, as well as the despicable film "Death of a President; using the face of your husband, a sitting Chief Executive, has us all worried.

None of us can understand why this film was allowed to be shown in this country, and we agree with you that this sets a dangerous precedent. Your husband's calm and measured ability to ignore the shrill and rabidly insane rantings of such lunatics as Cindy Sheehan is an inspiration to us all.

We are aware that she has been camping outside your home in Texas, and discussions are being held as to whether or not to have her charged as a stalker. We also note that at least two psychiatrists on staff where I work have observed that Sheehan is in desperate need of intense therapy, medication, and if necessary, incarceration, to ensure she is not a danger to herself or others.

Please try and ignore also, the vicious and disgusting pictures of your husband, depicting him, amongst other things, as a chimpanzee, along with the vile slurs on his intelligence and his valor as a veteran. We know full well how good a man your husband is, and all of us appreciate his strength and resolve in the face of such insane hatred.

I sincerely hope that this issue has been resolved, and your family is kept safe at all times, no matter what the cost. Despite their political lean or views, every American must respect the office of the President and understand that the health and safety of every President and First Family is of paramount importance.

All the Best,

A true American Patriot.

Better.- S
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 09-09-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpnut View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.

Hey DUmbass, no one here gives a flying fuck about the opinions of a waste of skin coward such as yourself so shut the fuck up and go die in a fire.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

6. #6 Go 
    I'll sign yours Sonna.
    ________
    Mywebcamhookup
    Last edited by obx; 03-21-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Dear Mrs. President:

So how far up your ass did you have to reach to find that data?

All Presidents & public officials require heavy security. Your lefty kook-fringe types followed around President Bush relentlessly for almost all of his term. Did the right complain about the extra secret service detail he & Vice President Cheney needed? No.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.

Hey DUmbass, no one here gives a flying fuck about the opinions of a waste of skin coward such as yourself so shut the fuck up and go die in a fire.
    You just can't get that boy outta your mind.

What did you do to you? Leave you for another man?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    So how far up your ass did you have to reach to find that data?

All Presidents & public officials require heavy security. Your lefty kook-fringe types followed around President Bush relentlessly for almost all of his term. Did the right complain about the extra secret service detail he & Vice President Cheney needed? No.
    Fuck off, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Every President needs as much Secret Service detail as we can provide them. I don't care what kind of idiot train wreck they are.

10. #10 Go 
    Well, We sure have one of those as President now.
    ________
    Bondage Anime
    Last edited by obx; 03-21-2011 at 06:33 PM.