Thread: Buyer's Remorse

1. #1 Buyer's Remorse 
    Is it real?

I'm experiencing it now. The bank is giving me an out and I'm not sure what to do. This is for a house btw...listen to my doubts?...or is it just MOVING anxiety? ( I hate the idea of moving)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Is it real?

I'm experiencing it now. The bank is giving me an out and I'm not sure what to do. This is for a house btw...listen to my doubts?...or is it just MOVING anxiety? ( I hate the idea of moving)
    If you're sure you've got a good deal and you like the house, I'd go for it. I know how you feel about moving. It hit me so fast, only about a month from the time that SR told me that he had the offer in Florida til I sold the house, packed everything, even wrapped Christmas and birthday gifts that I had already bought and left them with my sis for distribution, bought the house here, moved the 3 dogs, and then unpacked.

It's been a nightmare with this house, but it's slowly getting better. We were absolutely screwed by the real estate agent and her lacky of a home inspector. I like the house, but don't like getting the plumbing fixed, too many repairs to even go into, hurricane protection that was said to exist but didn't, etc etc.

If you've taken your time and think it's a good deal, just go for it. We bought this house in a couple days, as mine was sold and I had to get out. I hope to never have to move again, although there are places I'd rather live.

Moving is too big of a hassle. Hopefully you don't have the accumulation of stuff that I had. I ended up donating or selling a lot of stuff that I just didn't feel like moving.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Banned
    If you get a good deal at a good location, I would say go for it. Easy for me to say cause I am considering moving also. Moving is such a pain, I would sell my house furnished and just take my coins and clothes. I definitely would pay cash for anything I bought. There is just too much uncertainty in the air.