Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Another example of why so many conservatives hate Bush and McCain 
    On one side of my house is a family of illegals. The last several families there have all been illegals. They seem to last about 6 to 9 months then another bunch moves in.

How do I know they are illegals? No, its not because they are 'brown people' as the libs would say. It is beacuse none of the adults speak english and if you are an American citizen you DO speak english.

The last family had pit bulls and they killed one of my kats. The mail man wouldnt deliver their mail because of the pit bulls so they put a mail box in the corner of MY yard next to their driveway. Now this latest family doesnt have pit bulls but they do throw their trash out of their cars right into the street, their yard and their driveway.

And of course a significant portion of their trash blows right into my front yard. At first I would go out daily and pick up the trash from my yard, grumbling and cussing under my breath at the slovenly mexican peasants next door. Now I do it with a smile and a chuckle. I pick up the trash and stuff it all in their mail box in the corner of my yard.

Petty? Maybe. But the amount of trash blowing into my yard has dropped to almost nothing this last week. Their yard is still as trashy as ever (ever been to Tijuana or Juarez and seen what the neighborhoos look like?) but it does ssem to be less in their driveway that is next to my front yard.

And of course both Bush and McCain want us ass deep in these criminals. If either of them were on fire I wouldnt stop to piss on them.

People PLEASE dont give your vote to McCain just because he aint Obama. The difference between the two just isnt that much. And I dont buy that crap that a vote for a third party candidate is a vote for the dems. The Democrats lose just as many votes to third party candidates as Republicans do. And I refuse to hold my nose to vote for a RINO like I did with that rat bastard Bush.

I am not even going to say who I will be voting for but I ask you to at least consider 'voting outside the box'.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Damn DH, after reading that I'm voting for Ron Paul!!!

Oh wait...:D

Come on John, your neighbors are just trying to cut down on the landfill damage to America!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Damn DH, after reading that I'm voting for Ron Paul!!!

Oh wait...:D

Come on John, your neighbors are just trying to cut down on the landfill damage to America!!!
    No, not Ron Paul, although I considered him.

When they first moved in, even after seeing how slovenly they are I still tried to be friendly. I would stop, smile and say hello when they were out front. They just stared at me blank faced, never a hello back, nothing.

A few years ago I saw a little kid being slapped by his (Im assuming) father for picking up trash his father had thrown on the ground at a wal mart parking lot. The kid picked it up again even after the father slapped it out of his hand. The kid got his face slapped for that.

Yes, illegals. If he wasnt an illegal he wouldnt be screaming at his kid in mexican would he? Broken record? maybe, but wait till the mexican invasion comes to your city.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    No, not Ron Paul, although I considered him.
    When they first moved in, even after seeing how slovenly they are I still tried to be friendly. I would stop, smile and say hello when they were out front. They just stared at me blank faced, never a hello back, nothing.

A few years ago I saw a little kid being slapped by his (Im assuming) father for picking up trash his father had thrown on the ground at a wal mart parking lot. The kid picked it up again even after the father slapped it out of his hand. The kid got his face slapped for that.

Yes, illegals. If he wasnt an illegal he wouldnt be screaming at his kid in mexican would he? Broken record? maybe, but wait till the mexican invasion comes to your city.
    Ahhh... then it must be this pol.

And you are obviously a brown people hating racist bastard!!!! :mad: :D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sonnabend
    How do you know they were illegal?

On one side of my house is a family of illegals. The last several families there have all been illegals. They seem to last about 6 to 9 months then another bunch moves in.

How do I know they are illegals? No, its not because they are 'brown people' as the libs would say. It is beacuse none of the adults speak english and if you are an American citizen you DO speak english.

The last family had pit bulls and they killed one of my kats. The mail man wouldnt deliver their mail because of the pit bulls so they put a mail box in the corner of MY yard next to their driveway. Now this latest family doesnt have pit bulls but they do throw their trash out of their cars right into the street, their yard and their driveway.

And of course a significant portion of their trash blows right into my front yard. At first I would go out daily and pick up the trash from my yard, grumbling and cussing under my breath at the slovenly mexican peasants next door. Now I do it with a smile and a chuckle. I pick up the trash and stuff it all in their mail box in the corner of my yard.

Petty? Maybe. But the amount of trash blowing into my yard has dropped to almost nothing this last week. Their yard is still as trashy as ever (ever been to Tijuana or Juarez and seen what the neighborhoos look like?) but it does ssem to be less in their driveway that is next to my front yard.

And of course both Bush and McCain want us ass deep in these criminals. If either of them were on fire I wouldnt stop to piss on them.

People PLEASE dont give your vote to McCain just because he aint Obama. The difference between the two just isnt that much. And I dont buy that crap that a vote for a third party candidate is a vote for the dems. The Democrats lose just as many votes to third party candidates as Republicans do. And I refuse to hold my nose to vote for a RINO like I did with that rat bastard Bush.

I am not even going to say who I will be voting for but I ask you to at least consider 'voting outside the box'.
    If they don't speak English, it could mean they're illegal or maybe just inconsiderate if they have no desire to communicate with the majority of Americans.

As for being a messy neighbour and owning dangerous dogs ... get out of here. That's something that you'll find in any neighbourhood regardless of the ethnicity of the people living there. The only way to avoid that would be to go and live in a gated community or something with a strata council.

The last family had pit bulls

they do throw their trash out of their cars right into the street, their yard and their driveway.
    You just described about a third of the people in my town.We have NO Hispanics, legal or illegal.

Banned
    I got pissed off at my neighboor because the side of their house was so trashy. I asked the white Lawyer to clean his place up. He is renting it to a white chick that throws trash on the ground, has rusted dog food cans on the porch and lets the grass grow a foot before he cuts it.

I put up a 8' fence so I would not have to look at his trashy house, and blocked a community parking place that was 99% on my property with concrete planters.

Before you put all the blame on Bush/McCain, you have got Arnuld and the Democ. legislature that have encouraged the Mexicans to work and live in California. Some cities in the state are pro illegals, pro drugs, anti-military, pro taxes and pro liberal policies. Therefore, no President could change how these deranged politicians feel about immigration.

My question to you is what POTUS could change the views of radical politicians in a number of CA cities. Cities like Chicago and DC are telling the S.C. they will not abide by the recent gun decision. My point is that, some of the crackpot politicians will tell the Feds to go fly a kite.

BTW, CA has had an illegal problem for 20 or 30 years. Just look at the prison population there.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 08-16-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Power CUer

You should have reported this incident to Child Protective Services--anonymously. Take down the license plate of the car and give it to them. If the family really was illegal, ICE might just have to be called in. Even so, you'd have given them a big scare.

...but they do throw their trash out of their cars right into the street, their yard and their driveway.

And of course a significant portion of their trash blows right into my front yard. At first I would go out daily and pick up the trash from my yard, grumbling and cussing under my breath at the slovenly mexican peasants next door. Now I do it with a smile and a chuckle. I pick up the trash and stuff it all in their mail box in the corner of my yard...
    Oh man, you messed with their business model.

They trash-up the neighborhood then you're supposed to hire them to clean it up. I bet they're pissed at you. :D