1. #1 41 Obama White House aides owe the IRS $831,000 in back taxes - and they're not alone 
    ...We now know that federal employees across the nation owe fully $1 billion in back taxes to the Internal Revenue Service.

As in, 1,000 times one million dollars. All this political jabber about giving middle-class ...
    ... Americans a tax cut. Thousands of feds have been giving themselves one all along -- unofficially. And these tax scofflaws include more than three dozen folks who work for the president with that newly decorated Oval Office.

The Post's T.W. Farnum did some research and found that out of the total sum, just 638 workers on Capitol Hill owe the IRS $9.3 million in back taxes. As in, overdue. The IRS gets stiffed by the legislative body that controls its budget. How Washington works...l
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...-taxes-irs.htm

par for the course. Osama knows how to pick em
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

How do they get away with that? The last time I owed the IRS, not only did they mail me the notice they stated they would garnish my wages if I didn't make pay arrangements.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig