Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 we'll throw another Quran on the barbie 
    this is not over yet. burn baby burn. with the observance tomorrow come more threats of toasting the Quran

Springfield Pastor Plans To Burn Quran
    SPRINGFIELD, Tenn. - Springfield Pastor Bob Old said his decision to burn the Islamic holy book on September 11 has nothing to do with the agenda of the pastor in Florida or the controversy surrounding the mosque in New York.

He has his own reasons behind the demonstrations and no intentions of backing down.
    source

Protester plans to burn Quran on Capitol steps
    CHEYENNE -- The founder of the Wyoming Tyranny Response Team plans to burn a copy of the Quran on the steps of the State Capitol on Saturday.

Duncan Philp said he will protest the location of a proposed Islamic Center near Ground Zero in New York City. He also will protest President Barack Obama's support for the location. ]
    source

should we be surpised here???

Westboro Baptist Church to burn Qurans if Dove doesn't
    Westboro Baptist Church, the small Topeka, Kan., church that pickets funerals of American soldiers to spread its message that God is punishing the country for being tolerant of homosexuals, has vowed to hold a Quran burning if Gainesville's Dove World Outreach Center calls its off.
    source

the muzzies have turned down trumps offer

cop Army to be present
    The NYPD has called up "an army of cops" to handle rival protests expected to draw thousands to the site of the planned Ground Zero mosque on the anniversary of 9/11, sources said yesterday.

"We want to keep everyone in their corners. You don't want the opposing sides to clash," an NYPD official told The Post. "All eyes are going to be on New York City that day. No one wants to see a fight on Sept. 11."
    source

and our ever benevolent Panther's chime in

[youtube]dXV2W_JXwvs[/youtube]

and probably the muslims have they're bible BBQ all set up. looks like maybe a fun day tomorrow????
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    ...and probably the muslims have they're bible BBQ all set up. looks like maybe a fun day tomorrow????
    I would not mind showing up at a bible burning and gleefully proclaiming myself a Christian as I tossed a couplle of bibles on the the blaze. I would then toss a Quran on the fire and gauge the reaction.

It's too bad that the muslim terrorists who will respond to this idiocy with violent idiocy won't just stick to the Koran-burning churches as their targets for retaliation.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's too bad that the muslim terrorists who will respond to this idiocy with violent idiocy won't just stick to the Koran-burning churches as their targets for retaliation.
    It is no ones fault that Islam terrorizes and riots in the streets, they were doing it long before the first Koran was ever burned, it is only propaganda that our own government and media have decided to play along with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think that not going forward with the burning now would encourage Muslim Yahoos to attack us more than actually burning thier stupid book. They would think we fear them. If you call them out with every intention of punching them in the mouth it would give them pause.

Why does every give a shit what those fuckers think? They are only Muslims. Not anywhere near equal to Americans anyway.

something about that smell of burning muslims in the morning

[youtube]t9Tn5kP-x6Q[/youtube]

Banned
    I love the smell of burning Imam in the morning.

For fuck's sake, Speedy, give it a rest.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Banned
    Is my post any different than this one?

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    something about that smell of burning muslims in the morning

All of a sudden it is racist to believe in American Exceptionalism? It is racist to be at war and see the death of the enemy as a good thing? No wonder this country is in the shape it is in.
    Last edited by Speedy; 09-10-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Is my post any different than this one?

All of a sudden it is racist to believe in American Exceptionalism? It is racist to be at war and see the death of the enemy as a good thing? No wonder this country is in the shape it is in.

tell em where to shove it. rock on