Thread: 1936 olympics

1. #1 1936 olympics 
    Wow, I was just reading some history of the Olympics and came across this. Truly wierd
    Hitler was a horn dog and Stella was a fella! :eek::D

Helen Stephens and the Butt Pinch by Hitler

Eighteen-year-old Helen Stephens, nicknamed "Fulton Flash" after her birthplace of Fulton, Missouri, ran in the 100 m dash in the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin ... and won.

As was the custom at the time, Stephens made the obligatory visit to Hitler's box after winning gold. In his Complete Book of the Summer Olympics, David Wallechinsky wrote:

She offered a firm handshake (Americans didn't give the Nazi salute), but Hitler offered a firm grope. "He gets ahold of my fanny," the Fulton Flash said, "and he begins to squeeze and pinch and hug me up, and he said, 'You're a true Aryan type. You should be running for Germany.'"

Then Hitler laid on the big offer: a weekend at his retreat in Berchtesgaden. She turned him down. (Source)

Side note: At the Olympics, Helen Stephens beat the reigning champ, Stanislawa Walasiewicz of Poland and there were accusations that Helen was actually a man. After a genital inspection proved otherwise, the matter was dropped.

Walasiewicz, who subsequently changed her name to Stella Walsh was killed in an armed robbery many decades later. In an ironic twist of fate, the autopsy showed that she actually had male genitalia (though she had both XX and XY pair of chromosomes). From that point on, she was often referred to as "Stella the Fella."

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Power CUer
    Coincidentally, the Washington Post has an article about Stella Walsh, this morning:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...082103680.html

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Wow, I was just reading some history of the Olympics and came across this. Truly wierd
    Hitler was a horn dog and Stella was a fella! :eek::D
    I remember hearing Stella's account, it did not involve the ass grab.

Power CUer
    That's because it was Helen Stephens who claimed the ass grab, as indicated in the top article.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    I remember hearing Stella's account, it did not involve the ass grab.
    Stella was the fella. Helen got the ass grab. From another site -

Heil no, Hitler!
    Helen Stephens was a true heartland hero. Not only did she beat Stella in the 100 in Berlin on the way to a new world record, but she also turned down some serious sexual advances from Adolf Hitler.

Stephens, writes Wallechinsky in "The Complete Book of the Summer Olympics," made the obligatory visit to Hitler's box after her victorious sprint. She offered a firm handshake (Americans didn't give the Nazi salute), but Hitler offered a firm grope. "He gets ahold of my fanny," the Fulton Flash said, "and he begins to squeeze and pinch and hug me up, and he said, 'You're a true Aryan type. You should be running for Germany.'"

Then Hitler laid on the big offer: a weekend at his retreat in Berchtesgaden. She turned him down.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Walasiewicz, who subsequently changed her name to Stella Walsh was killed in an armed robbery many decades later. In an ironic twist of fate, the autopsy showed that she actually had male genitalia (though she had both XX and XY pair of chromosomes). From that point on, she was often referred to as "Stella the Fella."
    Can you imagine the LOOK on Hitlers face if "She" had accepted...