1. #1 Who Does Chris Christie Think He Is? 
    http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=6013

How dare he humiliate a loyal Union Teacher? How dare he remove his jacket and swig his water like he's somebody special?

How dare he even exist? Pray with me comrades! Pray that this man never, ever, ever gets anywhere near the White House! What would become of our Obama led Utopia?

Comrade Whoopie

9/10/2010, 10:46 pm

AKKK! How dare he cite facts and figures! This is the lowest sort of Republican sleaze. We're decent enough to come armed with talking points and slogans (many of which rhyme) and they think they can confuse the issue with numbers and statistics.

At least thank Lenin he didn't tell that poor woman that if she doesn't like having a job that pays $55,000 a year (for working 180 days) that she should drag her sorry ass out and find a job in the private sector where they expect you to work a full year and meet certain performance goals.

Now I think I'm going to convert to Islam just so I can pray for his death (and not be denounced for believing in a god).
    El Presidente

9/10/2010, 11:15 pm

As a proud re-educator of The People's children I resent this thug showing-up my dear colleague of the teacher's union. How dare he interrupt her physical and verbal display of angst and agitation. What arrogance he has to listen to her diatribe in silence and then attempt to answer it in a polite civil tone. As an educator, I have worked too hard at not working too hard to let some GANSTA destroy my efforts with facts and logic.

It is a crime that us re-educators are forced with the burden of having to pay our own bills! ENOUGH!
    I stumbled on this web site a few days ago. It's totally tongue in cheek................
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Funny stuff. :D
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

I had forgotten all about the people's cube, thanks Warpig :D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot