1. #1 Breaking: DOJ Inspector General will investigate Obama voting rights record 
    http://michellemalkin.com/2010/09/13...rights-record/

Just obtained this letter from Justice Department Inspector General Glenn Fine to members of Congress informing them that he will open up a review of the Obama administrationís selective enforcement of civil rights laws by the Voting Section office of DOJ.

Big news. Good news. Fine is a veteran IG whose meticulous work I cited in-depth in Invasion. You know how the Obama bully boys have treated IGs. Prayers for Fine would be most appropriate.
    DU and Liberal media head explosions in .................3,2,1
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

I just skimmed through DU, seems no one has picked up on this yet. I'll keep looking though.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

That is, if the DUmmies ever see it. I just looked through MSNBC and CNN and couldn't find the story.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Prediction of tomorrow's headlines in the NY Post and Washington Times, and on FOXNews, but not on CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times or Washington Post:

"White House announces firing of Justice Department Inspector General Glenn"

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!