Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I just donated to her campaign. Hopefully it helps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. It goes back to the last election. Some Repub congressman on Fox saying that the people need to return to Republican values and ideals.

The East no longer holds the power in Republican politics. It's in the South, the West and Midwest, except for those misguided states here and there. The RNC and the party had better open their eyes and see that the nation has changed.

The Republicans better get a clue and start paying attention to the people. The party has swung to the left. It better take a big 90 degree swing back to the right. If Rubio, O'Donnell, Angle and a few others are elected, it won't be the compromise, bipartisanship crap.
    Carl Rove was on Fox tonight and he was pissed caused his boy Castle lost. Tough shit and people like him and other established Repubs better wake up. If they want to play Freddy Fuck around and not support O'Donnell against her Democratic opponent, watch what happens to funds drying up at the RNC. Many Repubs still do not get it. They think the Tea Party is some kinda fad. Without the support of them, who are from all political persuasions, Repubs can not be successful.

No chance now at picking up that senate seat which means that since it is more than likely the democrats will control the senate, they get to set the agenda with regards to chairmanships.

Delaware hasn't had a conservative movement in generations. This was a blown opportunity and the republicans and puritanical conservatives just shot themselves in the foot.
    Last edited by MountainMan; 09-15-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    I just donated to her campaign. Hopefully it helps.
    Save your money. She is a loser who has serious personal problems. If a liberal democrat had the same type of personal problems she has, we would be mocking her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    Save your money. She is a loser who has serious personal problems. If a liberal democrat had the same type of personal problems she has, we would be mocking her.
    Castle goes on TV and states that she has no business running cause only the ruling class should run for political office. What an elitist snob. I for one am glad he lost. Liberal assholes like him need to be defeated. Plus, I am having a hard time believing that she will lose according to your crystal ball. BTW, watch how much money she raises when voters find out that the punk ass RNC will not donate a dime to her campaign.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 09-15-2010 at 12:27 AM.

No chance now at picking up that senate seat which means that since it is more than likely the democrats will control the senate, they get to set the agenda with regards to chairmanships.

Delaware hasn't had a conservative movement in generations. This was a blown opportunity and the republicans and puritanical conservatives just shot themselves in the foot.
    wow... sounds like you were posting in the arfcom thread about this. Did you even happen to notice that turnout was extremely high? Did you even stop to think that voting for a rino is worse than voting for someone who the elites say "cannot win the general election"? That thinking is exactly why we are where we are today.

Banned
    wow... sounds like you were posting in the arfcom thread about this. Did you even happen to notice that turnout was extremely high? Did you even stop to think that voting for a rino is worse than voting for someone who the elites say "cannot win the general election"? That thinking is exactly why we are where we are today.
    Castle even voted for Cap & Trade. Good riddance I say.

Well ya know what? These Country Club Rinos had better watch their backs as there are "young guns" in the party that think that they (the country club RINOS) should just get out of the way! Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan & Kevin McCarthy are shaking up the Rebublican party! They are even questioning whether the likes of Mike Pence (IN) are conservative enough!
    Just heard on Fox News that the Republican National Senate Committee says they will not spend a dime helping her to win. I suggest we start calling and writing them.

No chance now at picking up that senate seat .
    Why? Is it because "they" said so?

I think it's nuts for any conservative to vote for a "cap and trader". That is exactly the mindset we're trying to get rid of. And, lets remember when Palin stepped down from the governor's post, Carl Rove said "Stick a fork in her...she's done." Kinda missed that one I think. Just because "they" say it don't make it so.