Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 The GOP Disgusts Me 
    This is one of the main reasons why I left the Republican Party back in 1995. Their entire ideology is all about compromise and reaching across the aisle and shit like that. Screw that. This is the one thing I give the left and the Dems. They don't compromise shit. Well, neither should Republicans. Their not wanting to support O'Donnell is disgusting but they'll support a RINO like Castle who is as far left as they come. Stupid.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This is one of the main reasons why I left the Republican Party back in 1995. Their entire ideology is all about compromise and reaching across the aisle and shit like that. Screw that. This is the one thing I give the left and the Dems. They don't compromise shit. Well, neither should Republicans. Their not wanting to support O'Donnell is disgusting but they'll support a RINO like Castle who is as far left as they come. Stupid.
    I left the party too but I'm not sure what I accomplished, now I can't vote in primaries.

More GD than election-specific. I do feel your pain. :D

Banned
    Carl Rove was pissed cause Castle lost. The old crowd like him should STFU and fade into the sunset. His time is past and like most politicians/lobbyist/power brokers that spend too much time in DC, their brains get infected with governmentitis and stupidity.

You guys just don't get it. As much as Castle disgusts me, he was the ONLY viable candidate in that race. Without Castle, we have almost NO shot at capturing the senate which means we WILL get more leftwing agendas out of the senate AS WELL AS more leftwing judges to fill vacant seats.

If the republicans had won the senate, Obumble would have had to put up better judicial candidates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    You guys just don't get it. As much as Castle disgusts me, he was the ONLY viable candidate in that race. Without Castle, we have almost NO shot at capturing the senate which means we WILL get more leftwing agendas out of the senate AS WELL AS more leftwing judges to fill vacant seats.

If the republicans had won the senate, Obumble would have had to put up better judicial candidates.
    She has a shot at winning. Tea Party candidates won 28 out of 33 races. No one gave Scott Brown a chance. An unknown Tea Party rookie candidate slaughtered Rick Lazio in NY.

You say that the loss of this Senate seat will give Obama a leg up on judicial candidates. Let's do the math. In order for the Repubs to control the Senate, they need to win 10 seats which would give them a 51 to 49 majority. You are telling me that the Repubs are going to win EXACTLY 9 seats, and that this one seat that Castle was assured of winning is going to put the Senate in a virtual tie ( 50 to 50) with the VP making the deciding vote.

If your predicition is correct, I want to take you to Vegas cause we can make a shit pot full of money with that crystal ball of yours.

BTW, you do not have a clue on how the 2 liberals Repubs (Snow & Collins) will vote on jucdicial nominees so instead of winning 10 the Repubs better win 12 to be on the safe side.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 09-15-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post

You don't get it. Doesn't matter if we controlled the agenda. The rino's do not vote with the GOP.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    You don't get it. Doesn't matter if we controlled the agenda. The rino's do not vote with the GOP.
    Correct. People are pissed at incumbents D & R so it was no lock cinch that Castle would have been re-elected. Independents and Tea Party folks might have voted for the Democratic outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

You know what's funny? Democrat activists are always accusing more mainstream dems of selling out and compromising.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You know what's funny? Democrat activists are always accusing more mainstream dems of selling out and compromising.
    Don't listen to what the activists are saying, look at how the Dems are voting.