09-17-2010, 03:30 PM
You know that your home was previously owned by a serial killer when...
- The realtor says that the manacles mounted on the rafters are "just for show."
- The local CSIs use your yard as a training site.
- The neighbors' dog pulls body parts out of the garden.
- The box of cookbooks in the kitchen includes Grey's Anatomy.
- The local kids won't come trick-or-treating, no matter how much candy you offer.
Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.
Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
09-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Well this sucks. I'll never be able to sell my house now."Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
09-17-2010, 08:58 PM
"You got a man that's killing women, you should at least have the decency to tell us this man is killing girls," said Anthony Bucklew. "God knows what he did to them, you probably don't want to live here."The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
09-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Gee...so there are a few bloodstains.
What's the big deal??? :DMay the FORCE be with you!
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Pierce County
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|