09-17-2010, 04:30 PM
You know that your home was previously owned by a serial killer when...
- The realtor says that the manacles mounted on the rafters are "just for show."
- The local CSIs use your yard as a training site.
- The neighbors' dog pulls body parts out of the garden.
- The box of cookbooks in the kitchen includes Grey's Anatomy.
- The local kids won't come trick-or-treating, no matter how much candy you offer.
Any other thoughts?--Odysseus
Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.
Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
09-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Well this sucks. I'll never be able to sell my house now."The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
09-17-2010, 09:58 PM
"You got a man that's killing women, you should at least have the decency to tell us this man is killing girls," said Anthony Bucklew. "God knows what he did to them, you probably don't want to live here."Deplorably Proud To Be An American
09-18-2010, 10:27 AM
Gee...so there are a few bloodstains.
What's the big deal??? :DMay the FORCE be with you!
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Pierce County
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|