Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 They Start Young 
    Graduation ceremony at a Hamas kindergarten in Gaza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHdW...eature=related

Check out the subtitles for the chant at 3:43 and ask yourself, at that age, what you wanted to be when you grew up, and what would have happened if you'd told a teacher that you wanted to die for God?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

human shields as well
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    human shields as well
    Human shields are, by their very definition, non-combatants. Those kids are being trained as combatants and, given their age, that alone is a violation of a whole bunch of laws of warfare. Child Soldiers are a symbol of a depraved regime.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Human shields are, by their very definition, non-combatants. Those kids are being trained as combatants and, given their age, that alone is a violation of a whole bunch of laws of warfare. Child Soldiers are a symbol of a depraved regime.
    When the Imams aren't screwing the kindergardners they make soldiers of them.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    When the Imams aren't screwing the kindergardners they make soldiers of them.:mad:
    In cultures of polygamy (where the elders get the first pick), you need constant wars to thin out the young men otherwise they grow restless.

I am sure if gator had any young children he would send them to that school. (yes I went there) :p:D

It sure looks like the religon of peace to me.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    In cultures of polygamy (where the elders get the first pick), you need constant wars to thin out the young men otherwise they grow restless.
    I've actually seen a couple of papers on the link between polygamy and jihad. We're also going to see some seriously destabilized behavior from China, which has been drowning female babies for so long that they now have a highly uneven male/female ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I am sure if gator had any young children he would send them to that school. (yes I went there) :p:D
    It sure looks like the religon of peace to me.
    I'm sure that Gator is down with the curriculum.
    --Odysseus

They sure do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06655i1Z-p0

That documentary shows what it's like growing up in Palestine and you can easily see what makes these kids filled with hatred and ready to pick up a gun and die when they are 12 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    They sure do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06655i1Z-p0

That documentary shows what it's like growing up in Palestine and you can easily see what makes these kids filled with hatred and ready to pick up a gun and die when they are 12 years old
    I'd have thought that having your teachers fill you with hatred from the moment you step into a classroom would be what makes them ready to die when they are 12. But no, being fed, clothed and housed by the Israelis while you lob rockets at them appears to breed horrific discontents in the death cult that is Gaza.
    --Odysseus

BTW, Death in Gaza has been thoroughly debunked. It's clumsy propaganda. A few points, though:

At no point in the film is the Israeli side shown. The context, a state of siege in which Arab states refuse any peace with Israel and use Palestinians as pawns, is ignored.

Even without intending to do it, the directors show the deliberate incitements in the Palestinianschools, culture of martyrdom and hatred of Jews that makes the region what it is. There rallies that call for shahids and glorify death would be horrific if shown in any other place (Imagine a German classroom in 1939 with a similar theme). But the film clearly shows a dysfunctional Palestinian culture based on hatred and a refusal to take responsibility.

The two Palestinian Aboys shown packing homemade grenades with explosives, and the one boy who provides a lookout for the terrorists are victims, but not of the Israelis. The use of children is as combatants or to support combatants is a war crime under international law.

Saira Shah states that Israeli gunfire was responsible for the death of film-maker James Miller. That's an impressive ballistic analysis, what with the shooting coming from all sides, in the dark. It wouldn't be the first time that Paleistinians blamed Israelis for a death that they, themselves, caused. In fact, the standard narrative in the Middle East is for Arabs to create a horrific situation and then blame everyone but themselves for it.
    --Odysseus