Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Premature baby 'comes back to life' 
    Patent Member
    Premature baby 'comes back to life'

A premature baby who was pronounced dead "came back to life" Sunday after five hours in Nahariya Hospital.

The baby girl, who was in a cooler at the hospital, suddenly showed signs of life and was being treated in the premature baby unit.

Doctors estimated that the cooler brought the fetus "back to life."

The mother, 26, from a Western Galilee village, was in the fifth month of her pregnancy when she underwent a series of tests, during which it was discovered that she was suffering from internal bleeding and that the embryo had ceased to show signs of life.

The woman underwent an abortion and the baby, weighing 610 grams, was extracted from her womb without a pulse, hospital officials said.

-----------------

It should be noted that if this had occurred in the United States, Barack Obama would have denied the child medical care.
    Last edited by Gingersnap; 08-18-2008 at 04:30 PM.

One pic is worth a thousand words. ;)

This baby survived abortion? WONDERFUL!

I have to say that this is the kind of child that Obama wants to kill. He favors infanticide for those children who survive abortion. Thank God this beautiful baby girl was not brought into this world under an Obama regime! She would have been butchered.

I hope her mother and the doctors convert and repent.

Thank you God.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    A series of tests at 5 months revealed no signs of life in the child. I think the abortion was justified in this case.

The child's recovery was nothing short of a miracle.

Goldwater

Thank you God.
    Read the story before you tell people to repent, the mother was suffering from internal bleeding and they thought the baby was dead.

Eyelids
    If you're against pulling a stillborn out of a dying mother you are beyond hope.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    If you're against pulling a stillborn out of a dying mother you are beyond hope.
    But that wasn't the case here.

Also on Thursday the Senate Health and Human Services committee rejected a bill that declares any fetus with a beating heart or muscle movement outside the womb as "born alive".
    This is what Obama voted for.

That baby still has a precarious future.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    But that wasn't the case here.
    She bleeding internally and the baby was showing no signs of life. If your wife was at a major health risk (as I'm inclined to believe internal bleeding is) and the baby was thought to be dead this would seem to be the only course of action deemed reasonable.

This baby survived abortion? WONDERFUL!

I have to say that this is the kind of child that Obama wants to kill. He favors infanticide for those children who survive abortion. Thank God this beautiful baby girl was not brought into this world under an Obama regime! She would have been butchered.

Thank you God.
    I have to say if it were my wife or daughter, I would want to save their life. But as noted, in the world of Obama, this baby would have been killed.

I became a grandpa for the first time one year ago. Every time I see that bright and beautiful boy, I thank God for the joy he brings his family and this old man that is his Papa. Seeing things like this only reinforce my faith.