1. #1 Obama: "a leader that God has blessed us with at this time." 
    Power CUer
    And guess who said it?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...n.html?showall

A confident Barack Obama raised an extraordinary $7.8 million Sunday at three California fundraisers, most if it in large checks to a Democratic Party committee.

I will win. Dont worry about that, he said to the crowd of about 1,300 at his third event of the evening, according to the pool report.

He was warmly received by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who called him "a leader that God has blessed us with at this time."

I think I am going to be ill. :eek:

Frack Me!

And how many people were taken out by the giant ass lightning bolt that hit her immediately afterwards?

This from the people that have kittens if a High School football team has a group Prayer before a game.

Two possibilities: They have seen the light or Bearing false witness & worshipping Idols.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

This is what happens when America stops blessnig God. God blesses America with Obama.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

"a leader that God has blessed us with at this time." who can't define evil. She's found God in her messiah Barack.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

I'm convinced that those people don't know who God is.
    If they did know Him, they wouldn't be saying such trash.

I wonder if this makes God as nauseous as I am right now?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

The elitism is strong with this one.....
    **** Obama and **** you too.

The McCain camp has made a sequel to the previous campaign ad entitled "the One", where Obama is further ridiculed for his Messiah-complex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PetxaA42OuE