1. #1 Tired Tech Tuesday 
    86 F | 70 F Thank God, that's a ten degree drop from yesterday. I stayed up until 3:00 this morning installing Windows 7 ultimate on the laptop that I take with me everyday for work, I used the 64 bit version so most of the time I spent hunting down drivers. Microsoft and dell were of little help so I had to find out the model names and numbers of the individual components and go to their websites to find drivers.

TOTD: Have you ever installed a new operating system? Do you do your own hardware and software upgrades or are you stuck with what came with your computer unless you can find someone to help you?
    I always end up upgrading all my computers to be as fast as I can, even my laptops. I partitioned my work laptop so that it will be running both Windows XP and 7 sharing another storage partition.

TOTD: Most of the computers I've owned, I bought, and threw in a few upgrades here and there. My current machine, I built from scratch. Bummed a case from a friend, and bought everything for it on Ebay. That was an interesting process. Took me and my friend a few hours to get it all up and running.

I don't do tech support. I like to figure it out on my own.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Another extremely nice day in North Florida. Going to the Black Crows concert tonight at the Florida Theater. I'm expecting a really excellent show.

TOTD:I generally do my own OS and hardware upgrade for my desktops. My laptops I basically just to the OS upgrade and hard disk replacements.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It will be in the high 70s or low 80s today with T-storms in the late afternoon. It's time to change the summer decor in the house. I just recently bought a really stunning fall door wreath.

TOTD: I have restored the operating system and added upgrades although I have no particular interest or talent in this area. Now I try to keep nothing important on my hard drives. If the worst happens, I just restore an essentially empty but ready-to-go system.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I'm in a good mood today. :eek: Yes, keep an eye out for those four horsemen.

TOTD: I have no idea what you just said.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III