1. #1 Obama’s aunt says ‘system’ was at fault 
    Obama’s aunt says ‘system’ was at fault

Zeituni Onyango said President Obama played no part in her asylum process. (Jonathan Wiggs/ Globe Staff/ File)

By Vivian Ho
    Globe Correspondent / September 21, 2010

In her first interview since an immigration judge granted her asylum, President Obama’s aunt, Zeituni Onyango, blamed “the system’’ for her controversial living arrangement in Boston public housing as an illegal immigrant.

“I didn’t take advantage of the system,’’ she said in an interview with WBZ-TV last night. “The system took advantage of me.’’

Onyango, 58, first came to the United States in 2000 with the intention of returning to her home country of Kenya, but she said she became ill and was unable to afford the return trip home. Onyango suffers from Guillain-Barre syndrome, an autoimmune disorder.

She said she has been receiving disability checks of up to $700 a month while living in public housing.

Although Onyango admitted to overstaying her visit, she made no apologies during her interview. She said she lived in a homeless shelter for two years before she was assigned to public housing.

“I don’t mind,’’ she said. “You can take that house. I can be on the streets with homeless people. I didn’t ask for it. They gave it to me. Ask your system. I didn’t create it or vote for it. Go and ask your system.’’

Onyango, the half sister of Obama’s father, had been living under a deportation order since 2004, when her first request for asylum was denied. She was granted asylum in May, contending that as a member of the Luo tribe, a minority in Kenya, she would be a target if she was to return.

Onyango continually asserted that the immigration system is flawed. “If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen,’’ she declared.

Boston Globe

Sonnabend
    Onyango continually asserted that the immigration system is flawed. “If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen,’’ she declared.
    Excuse me but...what the fuck??? :eek:

Why doesn't the Magic Negro take care of this sponge? Does she contribute anything to society? Fraking leech, boot her ass out of the country.

This the first of a two-part interview. I expect nothing less than world class entertainment out of this situation. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Why doesn't the Magic Negro take care of this sponge? Does she contribute anything to society? Fraking leech, boot her ass out of the country.
    Why should he do that when his sister can leech off of tax paying Americans? Now that I think of it, that is pretty much what Obama and the democrats do out of habit.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

“I didn’t take advantage of the system,’’ she said in an interview with WBZ-TV last night. “The system took advantage of me.’’
    And how exactly did the system take advantage of her? Let's see, she got free public housing, a monthly disability check, etc. How did she get on the disability list when she wasn't a citizen? Hmmm, what a terrible system to take advantage of the mooch.

Guess she's still waiting for those rainbows and ponies.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I'm still waiting for my rainbow-colored pony. :D

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    And how exactly did the system take advantage of her? Let's see, she got free public housing, a monthly disability check, etc. How did she get on the disability list when she wasn't a citizen? Hmmm, what a terrible system to take advantage of the mooch.

Guess she's still waiting for those rainbows and ponies.
    Clearly, the first order of business for the next administration is to deport Obama's freeloading relatives.

This could be Obama's Billy Carter moment. Almost every POTUS has some embarrassing relatives. JFK had Teddy, Jimmy Carter had Billy, Reagan had Ron Jr and Patti Davis (although she did look hot in Playboy), the Clintons had his brother and hers (and they were certainly the gift that kept on giving) and so on. This woman's entitlement mentality and public mooching, her biting of the hand that fed her while she demanded asylum, all of this will just further embarrass Obama, or would, if the media picks up on any of this (and it is getting harder for them to ignore his foibles). I say, let the ridicule begin.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!