Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I personally think that Israel should have blown them out of the water rather than risk having someone that matters getting wounded. Plus it's a real time saver.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    They were in International Waters. Just because Israel decides to strangle the life and resources out of Gaza doesn't mean they have the right, authority, or moral position to murder anyone trying to help those they oppress.

Would you support the Soviet Union murdering people trying to bring food to civilians who were rounded up in the gulags? After all, if you don't want to be killed, don't fuck with the gulags! Duh!
    Israel doesn't " strangle the life and resources " out of Gaza, you fool. They try their best to keep weapons out, you know rockets, explosives, rifles.... Things Hamas smuggles into Gaza.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    ...and plenty of video evidence backing Israel. While the one you provided was heavily editted, and knowing Pallywood, told what they wanted it to tell, not the truth.
    HEAVILY EDITED?bahhahhaha the Israeli military (clearly a trusted source on an event where they are being accursed of human rights violations and acts of war crimes) released about 45 seconds of video showing nothing that this report argues against while there's several minutes of video taken from the boat during the attack by Al Jazeera

Yes we all saw that clip of commandos coming down on ropes and passangers hitting them with sticks.

What the Israeli media didn't release was video of passengers laying face down and being executed by the IDF, mis-using weapons, shooting already-wounded civilians who had no firearms, or shooting at the boat from the helicopters before any IDF soldier got bruised by a chair.

All of these things are confirmed in the 56 page report that I know literally no one will read.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I personally think that Israel should have blown them out of the water rather than risk having someone that matters getting wounded. Plus it's a real time saver.
    Napalm: a lil' dab will do ya...
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    There was nobel prize laureates and a holocaust survivor on these boats you moron.

LMAO those boats were probably full of brown people we should just poison gas the whole area and then nuke it from orbit with agent orange napalm lasers HELLLL YEAH KILLEMALLLLL

"God Bless America. Rest in Pieces"
    \

You people all have the mental-emotional development of a 13 year old sociopath

lmao I predicted in the OP that this would be utterly ignored and rejected and sure enough it's moved so no one has to see all these words and we can go back to talking about whether Obama is a Muslim Kenyan or a Marxist Alien

Settle down Wei or your thread goes to the dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    HEAVILY EDITED?...

All of these things are confirmed in the 56 page report that I know literally no one will read.
    Yeah! You know , where they go from camera shot to the next, no long pieces that actually show context.
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot