Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sonnabend
    I just wish once We we would be intellectually honest enough to admit that boat was there for the sole purpose to instigate violent event.
    A UN Human rights council with members like Cuba and Libya investigating Israel....righttt....

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I just wish once We we would be intellectually honest enough to admit that boat was there for the sole purpose to instigate a violent event.
    Yeah I'm sure all those people were just itching to get a bean bag penetrated into their brain or a bullet to their prostrate face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    You're linking an Israeli National News site about a possible case of human rights violations committed by Israel?

If you don't see exactly how the conflict of interest might arise here then you're beyond hope.

Notice that I never linked any claims about Israel or information from Hamas.net or KillAllJews.org

Sonnabend
    You're linking an Israeli National News site about a possible case of human rights violations committed by Israel?
    Those photos are published in a dozen media sources INCLUDING Gaza media.

FAIL.

If you don't see exactly how the conflict of interest might arise here then you're beyond hope.
    Conflict of interest...like Iran being on the UN Panel for the Rights of Women? The UN is a sick joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Yeah I'm sure all those people were just itching to get a bean bag penetrated into their brain or a bullet to their prostrate face.
    Hey shit for brains most of those people would gladly kill themselves if it harmed Israel in anyway. I know you are used to have a bag of some sort hitting you in the face so you can understand the plight of those people on the boat. You are a trip their brothers in arms have strapped bombs to themselves and blew up stores, markets etc in Israel for many years, a little fight on a boat is nothing to them.

You expect us to take the UN at face value when so many in that place want Iseral wiped out? You're beyond hope.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    They were in International Waters. Just because Israel decides to strangle the life and resources out of Gaza doesn't mean they have the right, authority, or moral position to murder anyone trying to help those they oppress.

Would you support the Soviet Union murdering people trying to bring food to civilians who were rounded up in the gulags? After all, if you don't want to be killed, don't fuck with the gulags! Duh!
    That is NOT what they were doing.

Gaza is NOT starving by any definition of the word.

These people are trying to end the blockade because it has been effective in keeping weapons out - and they cannot launch their attacks without those weapons.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.