Thread: Ahmadinejad Condemns Capitalism, U.S. and Its Allies Walk Out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ahmadinejad Condemns Capitalism, U.S. and Its Allies Walk Out 
    Ahmadinejad Condemns Capitalism, U.S. and Its Allies Walk Out

Published September 23, 2010

| FoxNews.com

Sept. 23, 2010: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speaks at the United Nations (AP).

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hit the replay button once again Thursday, delivering a dubious rewrite of history that led to yet another walkout by the U.S. and its allies at the U.N. General Assembly.

The U.S. delegation at the U.N. General Assembly walked out on the Iranian president's highly anticipated address Thursday after he unleashed his oft-repeated belief that the U.S. used the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks to justify a war on terror that is still being fought.

He also claimed that most Americans and nations believe that the U.S. government "orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy and its grip on the Middle East in order to save the Zionist regime."

"We are saddened by the 3,000 who died on 9/11, but hundreds of thousands have died since," he said.

The U.S. delegation's exit prompted other delegations to depart, leaving a nearly empty room. The U.S. is leading an international effort to stop Tehran from enriching uranium -- an act that Iran says is for peaceful purposes but the global community suspects is for building an atomic bomb.

White House chief spokesman Robert Gibbs said President Obama "found the comments to be outrageous and offensive, particularly given how close we are to Ground Zero."

Ahmadinejad began his speech with a full-throated assault against capitalism, declaring that "after about 100 years of domination, the capitalism system and existing world order are unable to provide solutions to the problems that society faces."

"Thus, their demise has arrived," he said before launching into a history lesson explaining his take on the causes of the demise.

The U.S Mission to the U.N. immediately condemned Ahmadinejad's comments.

"Rather than representing the aspirations and goodwill of the Iranian people, Mr. Ahmadinejad has yet again chosen to spout vile conspiracy theories and anti-Semitic slurs that are as abhorrent and delusional as they are predictable," spokesman Mark Kornblau said in a written statement.

Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Ahmadinejad Condemns Capitalism, U.S. and Its Allies Walk Out

Fox
    Photograpic proof that you can teach a RAT to speak.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Can't this guy at least wear a tie when he's condemning the running dog lackeys of the Zionist Overlords?

I'm just impressed the US delegation walked out. I wonder if Lord Obama approved?

i'm not a fan of the "walk out" move. Ever. It's like using the "ignore" feature on a web forum, it's for whiny bitches who can't deal with what someone has to say. If truth is on your side you don't need to shield yourself from the words of others.

Also there are plenty of people who believe that 9-11 was an inside job.

As part of my teacher training program I attended several classes and met other prospective teachers, and on the first day I met a guy wearing a t-shirt (this was a business casual event) that said "9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB".

I talked to him and he started going off on big federal government, libertarianism, and something about a New World Order before I had enough, laughed, and went to talk to someone else.

I tried talking to him later in the week but he seemed to avoid me.

It's frightening to think that such people can get into positions of education for our children.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    As part of my teacher training program I attended several classes and met other prospective teachers, and on the first day I met a guy wearing a t-shirt (this was a business casual event) that said "9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB".

I talked to him and he started going off on big federal government, libertarianism, and something about a New World Order before I had enough, laughed, and went to talk to someone else.
    Doesn't going to talk to someone else count as a 'walk out'?

Ahmadinejad Condemns Capitalism...
    Funny, weren't liberals calling him a wingnut during his election?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Also there are plenty of people who believe that 9-11 was an inside job.

I tried talking to him later in the week but he seemed to avoid me.

It's frightening to think that such people can get into positions of education for our children.

I feel bad for the poor souls you teach.....