Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How does this guy keep getting in front of the mic?

Everyone's shocked, SHOCKED, that he says something stupid and next thing you know he gets to speak again.

Hey everyone, stop inviting the guy to speak or expect something stupid to come out of his mouth next time he does!!!111eleventy!!1

This is why I think the UN needs to be moved out of this country. To allow despots like Ahmadinnerjacket and Chavez to openly insult this country on our soil is despicable. Put it in the Hague like everything else.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This is why I think the UN needs to be moved out of this country. To allow despots like Ahmadinnerjacket and Chavez to openly insult this country on our soil is despicable. Put it in the Hague like everything else.
    I say we start charging rent. 1 Trillion a year for starters. Each year raise it until the anti-American pieces of filth fail to pay or have enough. Then evict them and send them packing.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Can't this guy at least wear a tie when he's condemning the running dog lackeys of the Zionist Overlords?
    Iranian Culture, for whatever reason, eschews neck-ties. I have no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Probably the same reason why the Amish eschew mustaches.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Makes it harder to cut off a head?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    i'm not a fan of the "walk out" move. Ever. It's like using the "ignore" feature on a web forum, it's for whiny bitches who can't deal with what someone has to say. If truth is on your side you don't need to shield yourself from the words of others.
    What would you recommend? Throwing a shoe at him?
    Also there are plenty of people who believe that 9-11 was an inside job.

As part of my teacher training program I attended several classes and met other prospective teachers, and on the first day I met a guy wearing a t-shirt (this was a business casual event) that said "9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB".
    I tried talking to him later in the week but he seemed to avoid me.
    I can understand why he would want to avoid you (as, I'm sure, we all do), but seriously, they let you teach kids?

It's frightening to think that such people can get into positions of education for our children.
    More frightening than you know. The thought of you in a classroom keeps me up at night. I mean, you're an openly avowed Marxist. After the records of the USSR, China and every other communist regime on the planet, letting a Marxist teach kids would be like letting an avowed Nazi teach kids. And now you're telling us that you met a 9/11 truther at a training event for teachers, where you both were assumed to be acceptable candidates for filling the minds of students? This may be the most apalling thing that you have ever written.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Makes it harder to cut off a head?
    In Iran, the only thing that goes around a man's neck is a noose.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Wee Wee should not be allowed around children. I can't see him keeping his diseased Marxist philosophy out of the classroom.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Wee Wee should not be allowed around children. I can't see him keeping his diseased Marxist philosophy out of the classroom.
    I say Wee Wee should be locked in a closet with no food or water and then a brick wall be built around said closet, leaving him in there to rot.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I say Wee Wee should be locked in a closet with no food or water and then a brick wall be built around said closet, leaving him in there to rot.
    You wouldn't happen to be named "Montresor" would you? :D. "Ne me impune lacesit!"
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!