1. #1 Nudists and swingers at war in France's 'Naked City' 
    Nudists and swingers at war in France's 'Naked City'

"Traditional" French nudists in a town on the Languedoc coast are locked in battle with a new wave of naturists who advocate free sex and partner-swapping.

Published: 6:30AM BST 23 Sep 2010

Tensions in the town of Cap d'Agde, which is known as France's "Naked City" thanks to its large nudist population, have risen after locals complained that the nudist quarter had been overrun by raunchy hotels and that children had been confronted with people indulging in sexual acts in public, according to the Independent.

The exhibitionist behaviour has been blamed on the "libertines", a group of swingers who have descended on the town in recent years.

To make matters worse, the group has been accused of walking about in their clothes and mocking the "real" nudists, the paper said.

Florence Denestebe, an independent local councillor, recently told a council meeting: "When the sun shines, there is an area of Cap d'Agde which turns into the European capital of free sex."

She called on the mayor to intervene before there was an "explosion of libertine behaviour in non-nudist areas" of the town.

Traditional nudists support the move. One told the paper that they had moved to the area because they wanted "a natural life" but that they had ended up living "surrounded by wild animals".
    Possibly NSFW pic at the link (backsides of a few fat French people).

Telegraph

Of course most of the people in the pic should never have their clothes off in public. :eek:

Why are most nudist hideous to behold?:D

I guess there isn't a big concern about combatants carrying concealed weapons.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Well, on the plus side it will be Muslim-free

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Well, on the plus side it will be Muslim-free
    Those in the picture would have my blessings if they decided to wear a berka (sp)? :D