1. #1 Revealed in every tiny detail: The secret life of harvest mice as never seen before 
    Revealed in every tiny detail: The secret life of harvest mice as never seen before

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 5:32 PM on 22nd September 2010

A stunning and rare insight into the secret tiny lives of adorable harvest mice is revealed in incredible pictures captured painstakingly over 12 months.

Photographers Jean-Louis Klein and Marie-Luce Hubert, both from the Alsace, France, spent the year snapping the furry subjects in a project that ended with their release into the wild.

Laying patiently in meadows and reed beds, the pair were able to capture the fascinating images.

One shows a mouse being suspended in the air on the tails of his fellow critters. Another curious mouse was spotted inspecting a camera while balanced precariously between two sheaves of wheat.

Not Photoshop but stunning photography. :)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz10Syx0MSf

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    omigosh...those are the most precious pictures of this little vermin i have ever seen. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    omigosh...those are the most precious pictures of this little vermin i have ever seen. ;)
    Quite fascinating, aren't they? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    They are very nice images. My cat would love them. (not sure if she can see LDC screen images that well though).

She and her late brother have brought quite a few mice quite similar to these ones home as gifts for teh hooman over the years, some of them very much alive, most of them sadly not at all.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.