Hybrid View

1. #1 Getting close to bragging time! 
    Fantasy baseball is just about in my pocket!! I wanted to brag last week but I got skeered!:D Valiant try boys, expecially CS! He made the moves to get into contention! As a matter of fact, he and I are the only ones with 50 moves, the most allowed! Getting the #1 pick matters!!!

Haha JB!!!:D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Fantasy baseball is just about in my pocket!! I wanted to brag last week but I got skeered!:D Valiant try boys, expecially CS! He made the moves to get into contention! As a matter of fact, he and I are the only ones with 50 moves, the most allowed! Getting the #1 pick matters!!!

I made some early moves that really cost me. In the end I have several pitchers that I should have dropped but couldn't because I was at 50 and couldn't replace them. They REALLY hurt me down the stretch but I needed the innings, also - too many stupid moves early on.

Like accidentally dropping Verlander and not being able to pick him back up in time! :mad:

In all, Pat45 earned the win - and blew the rest of us away.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Yo, WTF.

I threw in the towel and paid you props two weeks ago in this thread and now you take a shot at me?

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yo, WTF.

I threw in the towel and paid you props two weeks ago in this thread and now you take a shot at me?
    Sorry I missed that ! But lavish it on! I love it!!! :D

But lavish it on!
    Kudos on your win.

Like I said, you held on to 1st for a long time. It's a long season to stay on top of. Next year I predict no better than 4th for you. :p

One of these years I'll read how the scoring is computed and pay better attention! I didn't mess with pitchers all year unless they went on the DL. I wonder if that hurt me?

PS - It's a good race for 2nd right now. Four possibles. CS, coming for you.

Kudos on your win.

Like I said, you held on to 1st for a long time. It's a long season to stay on top of. Next year I predict no better than 4th for you. :p

One of these years I'll read how the scoring is computed and pay better attention! I didn't mess with pitchers all year unless they went on the DL. I wonder if that hurt me?

I wish there was a way to go back and look at each week. I got a huge surge right before the allstar game, like a 12 point bump and then it just slowed down from there, 1 point up then 1/2 point down!

JB, you gotta win columns! BA., SB, etc. My second pick in the draft was Jacoby Ellsbury and he played all of 9 games this year and in one of them he had 4 sb's!! But Jose Reyes and the middle guys kept me in that column.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Kudos on your win.

The race for 2nd is going to be right down to the wire, probably will change hands on the last day after holding a strong 2nd, my problems with my pitching are catching up to me.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia

You are the Fantasy Baseball GURU!!!!!!

There. nuff props.

I may play next year if there is room in the league. I'm playing fantasy football for the first time this year and am addicted.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!