1. #1 Where do you get your energy? 
    Wonder no more! Try these products. :D Wash em down with a red bull!

Energy Potato Chips? hyperchips
    Said to be the world's first "energy potato chip", the line of NRG Potato Chips ushers in a new age of television snacking.

Containing a energy-boosting combination of Taurine, Caffeine, and B-Vitamins, NRG Potato Chips are sure to make a couch potato bounce their legs ad-nauseum throughout an entire sitting of the Rocky Balboa series.

The potato chip's website says its now shipping to stores all over the South-East. I guess that's where people burn a lot of energy watching television.

Caffeinated Sunflower Seeds? Go, go go
    Now they're selling sunflower seeds laced with energy boosters like caffeine, taurine, lysine, and ginseng.

The product named, "SumSeeds", are described as premium roasted sunflower seeds supercharged with the same stuff found in "energy" sodas. The manufacturer then goes on to boast the natural goodness of sunflower seeds, such as Vitamin E, Zinc and Iron, to make its product doubly good.

I imagine something like this will be popular with baseball players

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Luckily, snack foods don't occupy a significant portion of my diet. I have never had an "energy drink" in my life and never plan to try one.

Really, if you want some kind of energy drug, why not just go with cocaine? All the slimming, Happy Place feelings and none of the child food ambiguity? :p

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Wonder no more! Try these products. :D Wash em down with a red bull!

Energy Potato Chips? hyperchips
    Said to be the world's first "energy potato chip", the line of NRG Potato Chips ushers in a new age of television snacking.

Containing a energy-boosting combination of Taurine, Caffeine, and B-Vitamins, NRG Potato Chips are sure to make a couch potato bounce their legs ad-nauseum throughout an entire sitting of the Rocky Balboa series.

The potato chip's website says its now shipping to stores all over the South-East. I guess that's where people burn a lot of energy watching television.

Caffeinated Sunflower Seeds? Go, go go
    Now they're selling sunflower seeds laced with energy boosters like caffeine, taurine, lysine, and ginseng.

The product named, "SumSeeds", are described as premium roasted sunflower seeds supercharged with the same stuff found in "energy" sodas. The manufacturer then goes on to boast the natural goodness of sunflower seeds, such as Vitamin E, Zinc and Iron, to make its product doubly good.

I imagine something like this will be popular with baseball players
    Maybe I should try some of them....They might put me to sleep...:(
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Power CUer
    I get my energy from eight hours of sleep a night.

Patent Member
    I get my energy from ATP.