Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just another reason why CCW should be allowed on college campuses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Just another reason why CCW should be allowed on college campuses.
    Thats up to the university and its student/faculty body. I really dont see why care though, its obvious you dont really frequent these kinds of places.

On an unrelated note: Wei went to school with a bunch of dirty hippies who listen to bad indie rock. Ha ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    On an unrelated note: Wei went to school with a bunch of dirty hippies who listen to bad indie rock. Ha ha ha.
    And I'm sure that their parents considered him a bad influence on them.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Thats up to the university and its student/faculty body. I really dont see why care though, its obvious you dont really frequent these kinds of places.

Oh noes, the idiot tried to cut me down. Listen here dipshit, I have my degree. I work for a living unlike you. I also carry every single day, everywhere I go. I will not be a victim, unlike you.

Banned
    Oh noes, the idiot tried to cut me down. Listen here dipshit, I have my degree. I work for a living unlike you. I also carry every single day, everywhere I go. I will not be a victim, unlike you.
    Wow you work?! So do I, we have so much in common.

One of life's mysteries is how liberals who hate the police and everything military want only them to carry weapons.

Wow you work?! So do I, we have so much in common.
    Some how I seriously doubt that. You are a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    One of life's mysteries is how liberals who hate the police and everything military want only them to carry weapons.
    Yes it is. Libtards cannot wrap their minds around the fact that the police are not responsible for your safety. They are a reactionary force.

Sonnabend
    Another VT avoided because the goblin topped himself. If not, then it would have been another shooting spree, in yet another gun free zone.

..and then scream "brutality" if they actually USE them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well, this is a necessary evil in the mind of the Liberal. If the police and military did not have a monopoly on firearms, then it would not be possible to forcibly extract such a large percentage of taxes from the working population. Which, as every Liberal knows, is where subsidies come from & the only valid source of funding for the Liberal Lifestyle. In progressive circles, this is referred to as the "Circle of Wealth."