1. #1 Jimmy Carter hospitalized after landing in Cleveland 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!

CLEVELAND - Former President Jimmy Carter has been taken to the hospital after landing at Cleveland Hopkins Airport Tuesday morning, sources said.

NewsChannel5 crews at MetroHealth Medical Center said an ambulance arrived with Secret Service crews and an Ohio State Highway Patrol cruiser following it. People in the emergency room at the hospital told our crew they were kicked out because they were told “President Carter is coming.”

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0wNdL_TGq...r-book-signing

Not going to wish bad for him.....
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

It's Cleveland... how big of a surprise can this be?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Twitter says he was airsick but he's okay now.

Probably allergic to the complimentary in flight peanuts!:D

Jimmy Carter hospitalized after landing in Cleveland
    Cleveland is bad, but I've never heard of it making anybody sick before.:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Cleveland is bad, but I've never heard of it making anybody sick before.:eek:
    But Carter nauseated the entire nation for four years. This is just payback. :D
    Last edited by Odysseus; 09-28-2010 at 06:08 PM.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    How many people go in a stretcher to the ER, displacing folks who might have really been sick, for just a bit of airsickness?

BTW, Cleveland has excellent hospitals. Cleveland Clinic is one of the best in the US. It's a hell of a lot better than the peanut farmer has in Plains, Ga.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    He wasn't nearly the gas bag that O Blah Blah is. Of course putrid gas is equally nauseating regardless of the delivery system.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    He wasn't nearly the gas bag that O Blah Blah is.
    If some unspeakable catastrophe makes the Kenyan be NOT the last demonrat President^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hoccupant of the White House ever, you may be pining for the good old days of 2010 in a few decades...

If there's one thing I learned over the years, it's: There's no such thing as a demonrat president that's worse than a demonrat president that comes after him. Period.

(What, no strikeout markup?)

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/o...hry/lewis.html

After the somewhat negative remarks about Cleveland, I talked to a visitor from Cleveland at a local botanical garden where I volunteer about the cool building in Cleveland. Can't believe they were from there and didn't remember anything about it.

Follow the link to see some very advant garde architecture at the management building at Case Western Reserve University. The architect was Frank Gehry. The building is the Lewis Building.

It's worth looking at the pics.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"