Thread: Meg Whitman: My Maid's Full of It

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Meg Whitman: My Maid's Full of It 
    Meg Whitman: My Maid's Full of It

9/29/2010 11:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Meg Whitman's campaign just gave us documents suggesting that her former maid, Nicky Diaz Santillan, actually lied to Meg about her immigration status when she was hired back in 2000.

The documents, which Whitman claims Nicky filled out and signed back in 2000 during her application for employment, appear to show that the maid stated under the penalty of perjury that she was a "lawful permanent resident" of the United States.

Whitman also claims Nicky provided her with a social security card and valid California Driver's License with her employment application ... which Meg kept and has now handed over to TMZ.

Whitman has also issued a statement on the matter, saying ... "After 9 years of faithful service, Nicky came to us in June 2009 and confessed that she was an illegal worker." Whitman continues, "Nicky has falsified the hiring documents and personal information she provided to the employment agency that brought her to us in 2000."

And, Whitman continues, "I believe Nicky is being manipulated by Gloria Allred for political and financial purposes during the last few weeks of a hotly contested election."

Whitman concludes, "This is a shameful example of the politics of personal destruction practiced by people like Jerry Brown and Gloria Allred. The charges are without merit."
    Juicy! :D

TMZ

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Juicy! :D

TMZ
    Pretty sad when you have to go to TMZ for this sort of news.

I saw her maid make her statement and 2 things that grabbed me: #1-she was reading a prepared statement going on about not being treated inhumanely. If you were treated so badly, wouldn't it be better to speak from the heart than from a prepared statement? #2-She appeared to be upset and crying while making this statement yet there were no tears. Huh.

Gloria Alred is the most reprehensible person since Johnny Cochran.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I saw her maid make her statement and 2 things that grabbed me: #1-she was reading a prepared statement going on about not being treated inhumanely. If you were treated so badly, wouldn't it be better to speak from the heart than from a prepared statement? #2-She appeared to be upset and crying while making this statement yet there were no tears. Huh.

I heard her statement today on the radio. I don't know about the maid but I've left more than one job and I sure wasn't broken up about it 3 days later much less months later. This gal sounded like her kids had just been eaten by bears this morning.

She lied to the employment agency and then fessed up years later to obtain some kind of special immigration help from her employer. Apparently, the SSA people did send a letter inquiring about a dupe social security number. The husband did the normal thing (believing that her original documents were correct) and told the maid to get it squared with the SSA.

So, did the maid later say that she had talked to the SSA and everything was fine now? If so, why would the employers pursue it? Isn't that why they went with an agency in the first place?

If this gal lied about her immigration status for years, why the hell would anybody believe her "inhumane" treatment over mileage?

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Agreed. I can't stand her!
    She's nothing but a celeb chaser and makes ambulance chasers look good.

Now the agency is saying the maid lied.

Good times.

Megyn Kelly said on O'Reilly tonight that the maid, while working for the Whitman's was being paid $23 per hour. Minimum wage is what, $8 an hour right now in California. She was being paid nearly 3 times that and she claims this is inhuman punishment? Unbelievable. Kelly says her lawsuit isn't going to fly.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Now the agency is saying the maid lied.

Good times.
    All this does is prove Ann Coulter right. The left constantly trot out people that make it hard to criticize; the Jersey Girls, Cindy Sheehan, etc. and they use these people for political gain. And the media is all over it and if the opposition dares to fight back, they are shown to be cruel heartless bastards. Can someone tell me the last time the GOP tried this same tactic because I can't seem to remember any.

Banned
    This lying Mexican POS criminal may cost Meg the governorship. Republicans should understand that the Democrats are their enemies and that they will do anything to win.

If I was her, I would file a 10 million lawsuit against the maid and Allred for libel. That should get their f...ing attention. A good defense is an offense.

I hope Whitman isn't lying and can prove her side. I heard Gallager this morning call Alred a publicity prostitutute.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand